Run for Presedent!!!!!!!

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
Sorry if a Thread like this already exists,but hey,this ones probably a bit different!
Well,heres how it works:

You Run for Prez
heres how the game works -
You try to get People that are NOT running to vote for you,by making a Speech(I mean Speech-like Post) of what you whould do for WiiChat......
You could be say things like "I will bring Peace to WiiChat" or something like that,or be like "Every Sunday everyone gets Nachos"........
The voting begins when all the people running make their Speech.......You can edit your Speech whenever you like......I will add all Speechs to the Start of the Thread....And you may not vote if you are running,and you may not vote more than once......
I will not be running,but I will be watching and Voting........

OK,if you want to join,just say so,and I just add yourself to the following list:
(Not really a list yet but...)
Running for Presedent:

If you want to drop out,just remove yourself from the list........
Well,time to start!!!!!

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
Sorry if a Thread like this already exists,but hey,this ones probably a bit different!
Well,heres how it works:
You run for Prez
You try to get People that are NOT running to vote for you,by making a Speech(I mean Speech-like Post) of what you whould do for WiiChat......
You could be say things like "I will bring Peace to WiiChat" or something like that,or be like "Every Sunday everyone gets Nachos"........
The voting begins when all the people running make their Speech.......You can edit your Speech whenever you like......I will add all Speechs to the Start of the Thread....And you may not vote if you are running,and you may not vote more than once......
I will not be running,but I will be watching and Voting........

OK,if you want to join,just say so,and I just add yourself to the following list:
(Not really a list yet but...)
Running for Presedent:

If you want to drop out,just remove yourself from the list........
Well,time to start!!!!!
OK Frogger thats good(Mabye should be a bit longer) ....Remember,no voting yet!!!!!!
I will start the voting when I feel that we have enough people running and all the Runners have made a Speech.....
Copy and Edit this list correctly on each of your posts!!!!!

Running for Presedent:
idjut
Frogger
Dan.Skater

Edit: OK fine this can be the Game.....

Last edited:
Nice comprimise Nick Attack, this game's much better...I'm not gonna join cause I'd be a crappy President, but I'll vote :)

I vote for Emma, whether she's running or not.

Even though she's a hypocrite for not letting me enter Nick Atack's other game... grr.

Running for Presedent:
idjut
LiquidD
Dan.Skater

AndThen? said:
I vote for Emma, whether she's running or not.

Even though she's a hypocrite for not letting me enter Nick Atack's other game... grr.
She dint let you join that? You can still join it if you want.....
Why would you vote for her if shes not running?

Last edited:
Back