Rune Factory Fire ruins question

The Lava Ruins are located on the mountain road, just before the observatory and trees.

You have to defeat the Green Ruins boss chicken first, then the next day on the mountain road you should see a sapling that grows into a tree with a hole in it. You put a tree rune stone in the hole and then the next day the Lava Ruins will open.

It's not a chicken, it's a clucky! :D:D:D

But seriously, "boss chicken"...I love it. What other game gives you boss chickens??? This game is greatness. Boss chickens FTW!

It's not a chicken, it's a clucky! :D:D:D

But seriously, "boss chicken"...I love it. What other game gives you boss chickens??? This game is greatness. Boss chickens FTW!

Hehe, I just enjoy calling it the boss chicken but I know it's a clucky really. Boss chickens do rock though! :D

This game is quite amazing in terms of the amount of things that there are to do and the longevity. I'm just over 50 hours in and I'd guess only about a quarter of the way through the game! Not even close to getting married and having babies yet. The only other game that has come close to this amount of play time for me (without replaying) is PES2008.

I really hope that Rune Factory Frontier gets the kind of sales that it deserves because a sequel with some sort of online component would be totally awesome, it'd walk all over AC:CF.

So I cant find the chicken boss either..I have been all through the green ruins, and aside from paths with doors that wont open or rocks I cant break I cant find him anywhere.

So I cant find the chicken boss either..I have been all through the green ruins, and aside from paths with doors that wont open or rocks I cant break I cant find him anywhere.

You should first concentrate on opening all of the doors that you can, these are the ones that lead to the main stairwell so that you can then access the lower levels quicker.

It is easy to miss a pathway or door so search everywhere.

Keep heading down and when you reach the bottom level there is a room with a couple of fields and a door at the top of the room. The boss chicken awaits there. Easiest way to kill it is by letting a monster loose on it (I use the wolf) and shooting from distance with the fire rod. If you don't have the fire rod then you can simply dodge the chicken when it charges and hit it while it is stunned.

Back