Runescape on Wii

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Ok, ive looked through search but couldnt find a sufficient anwser. I know the Opera Trial version is out for browsing, and im wondering if anyone has tried it out of curiousity. I dont have Internet yet because im waiting for the Nintendo Ethernet-USB Adapter so i cant check myself yet.

And dont bother posting if ur just gonna bash the game, im asking for mature anwsers plx. :)

it does ya know its true i mean i spent 6 months play rs none stop ( a few years ago ) at first cause it was kewl in my class then cause i got addicted

and what did i have at the end of it all??? 112$ and a very not sexy untanned body

funny how one question gets spammed to hell by immaturity -.- nvm.

ptonjalken said:
funny how one question gets spammed to hell by immaturity -.- nvm.
Yeah, welcome to the Internet -_-.

I don't play Runescape, but I'm interested to know if you can get it to work. The Opera Trial obviously includes flash, but I don't think it includes Java. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Opera Trial download is ~2 megs? Doesn't seem likely anyways.

You could always do some hacking :) . Where there's a will, there's a way!

yea. People have alrdy made little scripts for the wii, sure they could tweak for a java game. lol

Another one of these?
1.Runescape is a bad game
2.Don't play it
3.Don't think of having it on the wii , the wii is not made to play bad 'games' like this.

GreyKirby said:
Another one of these?
1.Runescape is a bad game
2.Don't play it
3.Don't think of having it on the wii , the wii is not made to play bad 'games' like this.

1. Your opinion.
2. Because of your opinion?
3. Should we limit ourselves because of what you think the Wii is made to play? I don't think the Wii was developed with Opera in mind either.

I don't like Runescape, but I'm all for testing the Wii's capabilities, and completely against anyone who says I shouldn't.

http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/

veurruckte said:
1. Your opinion.
2. Because of your opinion?
3. Should we limit ourselves because of what you think the Wii is made to play? I don't think the Wii was developed with Opera in mind either.

I don't like Runescape, but I'm all for testing the Wii's capabilities, and completely against anyone who says I shouldn't.

http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/

Well said, people have to stop posting their meaningless opinions on the game. We are wondering if Wii can RUN it, now how the game is.

I believe in near future someone will have the urge to either figure out how to play Runescape/Java games, or write new scripting for it lol.

RuneScape is made with Java, so AFAIK it won't run on the trial version of Opera nor will it work in the final version.

Yes, opera on the PC will run it.

It's a matter of not having Java installed or installable on the Wii. No, you can't install Java on the Wii nor will you be able too. Ever.

Java is used on many, many sites (Unfortunately :( ), so if the final version doesn't include Java, I suspect they may release a JRTE for the Wii in the future.

Back