Runescape on wii?

Many thanks Matt I'll take a look into it :p

And thanks also Darkprinny, clearly you are refering to yourself when you question if we need replies to old topics. Lets remember that this topic has no solution to it and is not locked, therefore people who need an answer or have some valid input may reply to it.

Cheers.

And thanks also Darkprinny, clearly you are refering to yourself when you question if we need replies to old topics. Lets remember that this topic has no solution to it and is not locked, therefore people who need an answer or have some valid input may reply to it.
Its rare for a topic to get locked on this site even when theres been a solution.

So your argument about locked topics is kinda invalid.

Maybe, maybe not. The point is people still need advice on it so that's why it was brought back from the grave. Usually most people frown on 'grave digging' is because they use it to get their post count up. In this instance it was used to provide good information.

Anyways, enough said with that. I'm gunna see if this works when I get back home.

Runescape is still alive? If my account is still active i can give you all my stuff and unspent coins(maybe about 15k?). It was my first RPG(Is RPG right? Never ment what any of these meant) and it was addictive, but fun. What's your username?

Runescape is still alive? If my account is still active i can give you all my stuff and unspent coins(maybe about 15k?). It was my first RPG(Is RPG right? Never ment what any of these meant) and it was addictive, but fun. What's your username?

I always hacked runescape. i got bored of it tho afterwhile. i lost count of the coins, and i has soo much crap on there! xD now i need the password to it again :lol:

Runescape was cool back in the days not now though lol, if you ask me it was better when it was in 2d

Yes Runescape is still alive, I use to play it when it first came out and I always liked that version, didn't like it was updated. Recently they had an update where you could go back and play it how it use to be... I didn't like it :p

So it's really what you get use to playing :)

I accept with information: If you want to play RuneScape on the Wii, not to mention at all, that's what you deserve to do, rather than hit things with a crappy virtual sword and feel good inside. If you want to run around and kill things with a pwnsome sword, play Twilight Princess.

runescape isn't bad i play im lvl 96 and a member plus dont comment on how crappy it is we aiready know f00l

Back