Runescape on Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am wondering if stuff like this can be done but dude I used to play runescape...

break away!

I can't imagine why it would not be able to be played

Opera is good at what they do and making it functional

I guess we'll find out

I'm looking forward to playing some flash games with the wiimote, but I guess Java is to be seen.

Lol

fiveryanfrenzy said:
I can't imagine why it would not be able to be played

Opera is good at what they do and making it functional

I guess we'll find out

I'm looking forward to playing some flash games with the wiimote, but I guess Java is to be seen.
OMG
we have minds alike
as soon as it said javascript would work i soon thought of runescape imagine that runescape on ur tv funny lol!
I hate the game now though!!:idea:

Con04 said:
If you don't know, Runescape is a Java based MMORPG found at www.jagex.com

Does anybody know if it will be playable on wii?:rolleyes:
no it wont because of the friend code there wont ever be a mmorpg 4 nintendo but there mite me rpgs where you could play with a friend

jpopkitty said:
no it wont because of the friend code there wont ever be a mmorpg 4 nintendo but there mite me rpgs where you could play with a friend

coming to conclusions with nothing to base it on is ridiculous

and just so you know, he was asking about an MMORPG called Runescape that you play through your browser. Wii will have a browser. so logically you would think that you might be able to play Runescape with the Wii.

Sometimes reading what people have talked about in a topic helps :p

-SpideyKonfusion :D

the thing is that it probably wont be a fully implemented web browser like the one on your PC or Mac. think of it as a dumbed down version. also, i doubt that nintendo will come out with a keyboard, so how are you supposed to use the keyboard for runescape? click on the letters on a keyboard? i doubt you can map keyboard keys to the wiimote/nunchuck too

just keep your browser MMORPG on your PC and the Wii games on the Wii, you dont need to make things so complicated...

-SpideyKonfusion :p

I have a feeling that (based on operas ability to make good browsers for a wide range of devices) it shouldn't be a problem

I don't know any Windows/Linux/Mac browser that have a problem with it either, but then again we are talking about "Opera for devices." Which is a totally different thing.

And I can see a reason why the applets wouldn't be a part of the browser. Because people could put java tags on there sites that could potential eff with the Wii.

im sure Nintendo will come out with a key board.

and if they dont, im sure like Mad Cats or some company will come out with one.

lOl because wee happen 2 talkin botu runescape cause i quit it a week ago
(cause im on da wii to long 2 even get a chance 2 paly on it) im giving away my stuff on it 2 da guy hu wants 2 have rs on da wii(i can play da wii and type at da same time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back