runts

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
ok so im walking home from school im going up the cliff and i swear 3 F***ing idoits start yelling out FATBOY so when they yelled it out atleast 5 times i was about to kick one of their asses bu then some stupid hor comes and says "if u punch im gonna tell principle battaglia" "so why dont you take your fat ass out of here and walk home fat boy"

GOD $#@!^&* morons :mad5:

............. this happened 20 mins ago

wait ok so basically you were being picked on for being "fat?"

you know thats grounds for a harassment arrest right? if convicted the kids in question do community service for 30 hours? or face arrest in juvi hall if they beat you up (god forbid)?

you should of told the principle and given the names of those kids for bothering you.

im sorry that happend to you. dont let it bother you :) if they do, tell them youll get an NYPD cop to show up and beat them up for you k? :)

Dang dude...I am in a private school. I will never be able to relate to public schools. Show them off and get thinner, go to the gym, and destroy them!!! JKJKJKJKJKJKJ

TLC's idea sounds pretty good

Brawny said:
TLC's idea sounds pretty good

TLC is tempted to write a police report and hunt those kids down. i have no tolerence for kids that make fun of other kids for different physical appearences.

i for one used to be fat when i was little. i was close to 200 LBS up to the age of 16. then i lost all the weight and im a pretty good size from what i think (probably could withstand to lose another 10LBS from sitting on my ass in my car during shifts lol)

but in any event, kids esp seem to reject the unknown and different. apparently this poor kid is "different" but no one ever wants to know why or how he got that way or maybe its hereditary who knows! they just mock the unfamiliar and not give him a chance which is the stupidest thing ever :(

yeah, the biggest jock/playa in my school used to weigh over 300 lbs. You can see his stretch marks

what mormons would try to piss you off anyways? jk

Maybe it's a sign that you got a wii at the same time people mock you for being overweight. hmmmm.....

Brawny said:
what mormons would try to piss you off anyways? jk
Shut up. Mormons are crazy. A few weeks ago a Mormon murdered someone and hid the body in a bush on the side of railroad tracks. I happened to live right there and the body was about 50 ft away from my house. Then last week a bishop at the Mormon church that is on my street got caught molesting kids.

Well that priest thing is no surprise......Where were all his wives? Sorry about that body thing. Same thing here except is a bunch of gangs that are getting farther and farther out in the country.

dont let it get to ya man. i did and it really f*cked me up. im still dealing with it and i havent had any problems with those kind of jackass's for a long time. yea it may feel good to beat the sh*t outta them but you would most likely regret it later. just dont let them get you angry or dont let them realise your mad. the best thing that works is to join them in making fun of you. it usualy always leaves them speechless lol.

Back