s.s.b.m. action replay!!!

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
i might get action replay maby on friday or sadurday so...... wat cod should i use first on s.s.b.m.???:lol: :ihih: :crazy: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :scared: :sick:

don't know, never bothered to get one of those. i'd try to get all legendary pokemon, though and put like 50 of em out there, so everybody'll be just fried/zapped/tornadoed. if you can do that.

thanks but...

i think im gona use the giga bowser one so you dont have to post anymore!!! thanks alot!!!

how do you update the action reply (add new Codes)

hes been banned, havent you heard?

tomqman said:
how do you update the action reply (add new Codes)
haaaaloloooyaa hess been baaaaned yeah! hes been baaaaaned yeah!!!! thank god hes been baned!, but like he said, he doesnt have action replay yet!, haha, heess been banned whooohooooo!!!:lol: :lol: thank god!!

Grim, I think everyone's taken note of that...don't spam up the thread, that's what gets you banned.

I'm a little relieved that Key is banned though...he's was one of the worst rule-breakers (and just a plain annoying person) i've ever seen on this site. :sick:

soooo does the action replay use usb or do u update by code entering

I have a question is there any way do get rid of the custom names you can make on SSBM, my cousins (both younger then me) put cuss words as some of the names and I want to delete them or I'll get in trouble with my parents please reply.

Last edited:
wiifan123 said:
I have a question is there any way do get rid of the custom names you can make on SSBM, my cousins (both younger then me) put cuss words as some of the names and I want to delete them or I'll get in trouble with my parents please reply.
ok, just press "y" button on the gc controler and edit the name, thats easy as pie!!!

Back