Saddam Hussein executed 10 mins ago

iluvcod

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
turn on CNN, Saddam has just been executed... i think he was the closest thing next to the devil, but i totally disagree with the death sentence... :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

with all due respect, im a catholic, but how much junk does the bible really say...?

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the first thing a country does after being freed of their murderous dictator is hang said dictator?

Wow Fox News just said there was a video camera in the execution chamber. Expect some Dictator swinging action on YouTube in the near future.

My guess is they recorded it to show the Iraqi people, most won't believe Sadam is dead unless they see it with their own eyes.

lol i know it sounds maniacal but i hope someone posts the link. sorry, yes i am a sicko!

iluvcod said:
but i totally disagree with the death sentence... :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Nah it's right. He's dead and so be it. Maybe normally death sentance is bad but with Saddam it's obvious

wiiCrazy said:
lol i know it sounds maniacal but i hope someone posts the link. sorry, yes i am a sicko!

He He... Maniacal....

Anyway... I Just Saw This Story On The News.... He Deserved It, Yes, But Now Theres Gonna Be A Crapload Of Riots In Iraq...

The search for the real vid is on
Wonder if Desert Strike will be out for VC

Last edited:
Sooner or later people are going to have those "OWNED" avatars as Sadam gets his head chopped off/zapped on the chair/hung/etc..

omg. what foo's thats what he wants, What would u prefer, death? or the rest of your life in a 4 by 8?

Back