Saddam Hussein executed 10 mins ago

Of course that is what he wants - being killed in the service of Allah (which I'm sure he thinks he is) gets him into his heaven.

It is very telling, watching the video of his sentancing - just his facial expressions and mannerisms as he looks around the court room, you can tell he is a man of conviction and principles. Too bad it wasn't for the betterment of mankind, just himself.

Zaose said:
Of course that is what he wants - being killed in the service of Allah (which I'm sure he thinks he is) gets him into his heaven.

It is very telling, watching the video of his sentancing - just his facial expressions and mannerisms as he looks around the court room, you can tell he is a man of conviction and principles. Too bad it wasn't for the betterment of mankind, just himself.
Exactly, you dont want to give him what he wants, thats punishment.

I like those MG radio pics
Simple and fun

my wii num is 1640 3979 45090 6327 message me at myspace.com
im curtis bridgewater type in search on the second search line curtis bridgewater im the only one and message me ur wii number ok plz n thank you

CURT_RULES89 said:
my wii num is 1640 3979 45090 6327 message me at myspace.com
im curtis bridgewater type in search on the second search line curtis bridgewater im the only one and message me ur wii number ok plz n thank you
goturkies.jpg

photobucket fails me =[

Last edited:
Back