Saddam Hussein executed 10 mins ago

Another fake
The vid will be realesd some time today

Gymdawg said:
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the first thing a country does after being freed of their murderous dictator is hang said dictator?

Comic Justice perhaps? heh

Gymdawg said:
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the first thing a country does after being freed of their murderous dictator is hang said dictator?

No dude, you're not the only one who sees the irony... It's pretty damn tragic that this is the kind of behavior America is detesting in Iraq, then they go and kill a dictator... I mean was that even necessary? Even though it's in the name of "justice". I agree with the previous poster, regarding the death sentence being what he wants, since he now would be considered a martyr. Besides... What kind of threat is he now anyway? He's not even dangerous anymore.

Xanthan said:
Well an eye for an eye is biblical... he deserved much worse in that case.

An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind - Ghandi. I'd have thought you'd be a little more civilised on such an issue.

Man... The replies to this thread remind me of the Passion of Christ, where Christ was carrying his cross though the city and up the hill, with all the townspeople heckling and jeering at him, with the soldiers flogging him as he carried his cross to his impending crucifixion.

I'm sorry but... Most of you look like nothing more than a bunch of hungry beasts, who were waiting for this "evil dictator" to die so you can all feast on his dead body like a swarm of vultures over a decaying corpse.

One more point - What makes someone like Donald Rumsfeld any less guilty than Saddam? They're both equal in my books, but you'll never see old Donny on trial for war crimes he's directly responsible for. They're both responsible for mass murder, they're both responsible for the deaths of their own people, they're both responsible for assaults and attacks on innocent civilians.

Why do you think Rumsfeld stepped down? Becuse there's no way he can face the media straight-faced after his incessant series of lies just to get USA into Iraq.

*Edit* One more question, what do any of you guys care if he's dead anyways? Are any of you Kurds, Kuwaitis or Iranians who suffered under his dictatorship? (If any posters are, you have my deepest condolences). Or is Saddam's death just another chance for you to show your ugly, hateful personality?

Someone who has to hate someone, someone they don't even know, and just hate him because everyone else they know hates him for the same reasons... It really makes me wonder who'se worse... The man who has committed these inexcusible atrocities, or the sick minded who heckle and jeer this man, showing the exact kind of animosity he did... Do you think you're really any better than he is? Has anyones life been affected by him before, during, or after his dictatorship? (same policy above applies here). I once heard somewhere that sometimes the greatest show of strength is mercy.

I'd appreciate it if people actually thought about what i said before writing back with comments like "YOU f&^KING SADDAM SYMPATHISER" etc...

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
No dude, you're not the only one who sees the irony... It's pretty damn tragic that this is the kind of behavior America is detesting in Iraq, then they go and kill a dictator... I mean was that even necessary? Even though it's in the name of "justice". I agree with the previous poster, regarding the death sentence being what he wants, since he now would be considered a martyr. Besides... What kind of threat is he now anyway? He's not even dangerous anymore.

An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind - Ghandi. I'd have thought you'd be a little more civilised on such an issue.

Man... The replies to this thread remind me of the Passion of Christ, where Christ was carrying his cross though the city and up the hill, with all the townspeople heckling and jeering at him, with the soldiers flogging him as he carried his cross to his impending crucifixion.

I'm sorry but... Most of you look like nothing more than a bunch of hungry beasts, who were waiting for this "evil dictator" to die so you can all feast on his dead body like a swarm of vultures over a decaying corpse.

One more point - What makes someone like Donald Rumsfeld any less guilty than Saddam? They're both equal in my books, but you'll never see old Donny on trial for war crimes he's directly responsible for. They're both responsible for mass murder, they're both responsible for the deaths of their own people, they're both responsible for assaults and attacks on innocent civilians.

Why do you think Rumsfeld stepped down? Becuse there's no way he can face the media straight-faced after his incessant series of lies just to get USA into Iraq.

*Edit* One more question, what do any of you guys care if he's dead anyways? Are any of you Kurds, Kuwaitis or Iranians who suffered under his dictatorship? (If any posters are, you have my deepest condolences). Or is Saddam's death just another chance for you to show your ugly, hateful personality?

Someone who has to hate someone, someone they don't even know, and just hate him because everyone else they know hates him for the same reasons... It really makes me wonder who'se worse... The man who has committed these inexcusible atrocities, or the sick minded who heckle and jeer this man, showing the exact kind of animosity he did... Do you think you're really any better than he is? Has anyones life been affected by him before, during, or after his dictatorship? (same policy above applies here). I once heard somewhere that sometimes the greatest show of strength is mercy.

I'd appreciate it if people actually thought about what i said before writing back with comments like "YOU f&^KING SADDAM SYMPATHISER" etc...

^ - Couldn't agree more Ezekiel. Are we the only ones here that dont need violence to feel whole...?

I agree with you Ezekiel86. There was no need for violence.
And i don't see why everyone is blaming america? can you not read, he was sentenced in an Iraqi court, aka nothing to do with america any more, as Iraq has it's own goverment now.

Darkprinny said:
The search for the real vid is on
Wonder if Desert Strike will be out for VC

Umn dude... I can't work out if you mentioned Desert Strike in relevance to the topic or if you mentioned it in passing, but dude come on... Most games "Desert Combat" games are nothing more than Pro-American propaganda in a petty attempt to justify their presence in Iraq.

Gaz said:
I agree with you Ezekiel86. There was no need for violence.
And i don't see why everyone is blaming america? can you not read, he was sentenced in an Iraqi court, aka nothing to do with america any more, as Iraq has it's own goverment now.

I read in the papers that Saddam was in American custody throughout his sentence. I'm not entirely sure on the technicalities of his sentencing, or what form of justice he was sentenced under, ie:

Iraqi court system with American influence, American court system adapted to this case, Tribal Punishment, or Shariah Law (hope that makes sense).

I just saw them hang him on greek TV. The lady said the video froze before they droped him.

Nothing interesting...

Kiwi said:
I just saw them hang him on greek TV. The lady said the video froze before they droped him.

Nothing interesting...

lol, they probably just said that to minimize curiosity. probably not true to start with.

Back