Saddams sentence

Ronan said:
I think death is the easy way out, i say we should let him rot in jail, i dont think capital punishment is right.

Although i would obviously have a different opinion if i he had killed someone close to me
I agree. He'll just be seen as a martyr and people that support him will just see it as America killing Sadam, not Iraqi's killing him because we are still occupying their country. I'm glad he's out of power, but at the expense of almost 3000 young men and basically a civil war in Iraq, a country that didn't have anything to do with 9/11, I'd rather have Bin Laden behind bars.

It's ironic because before the first Gulf War, America was supplying Sadam with tons of weapons and ammunition because he was resisting communism even as he treated his own people horribly, but once he invaded Kuwait for oil, we were against him.

Yes, tax payers do pay for those given life in prison, but it's also quite a tax burden to use the death penalty, at least in America where we use a type of poison. In the end, killing is killing is killing. When you kill someone for killing, you really are no better than them. Sadam should have to suffer in prison where he will get beat up or killed by inmates (many rapists and child molesters are killed within months of being put in prisons), or put in a straight jacket and left in Salutary for the rest of his worthless life.

Last edited:
Go l wardo on his arse

Hanging is the easy ways out for him
cut off his leg and let him rot

Darkprinny said:
Go l wardo on his arse

Hanging is the easy ways out for him
cut off his leg and let him rot

Or worse, put him in a darkened room with nothing but Spice Girls playing for the rest of his life....................*shudder*.............

Force him to listen to one of my "work frends" cds
Can can dance style
Club music fails

A hanging
has been before as a FAILED magic trick

Id make gifs of it
will it be on youtube ?

Little comp
gess what game that first comment is from

I don't believe in capital punishment, so personally I wish they'd have let him rot in prison (with perpetual Spice Girls songs playing as Ronan suggested :D).

make him eat peas with one chopstick
with his hands coverd in barn yard shite so that he cant use them

or watch the office back to back with one of those eye things from clockwork orange on him

Darkprinny said:
make him eat peas with one chopstick
with his hands coverd in barn yard shite so that he cant use them

or watch the office back to back with one of those eye things from clockwork orange on him

LOL, such a DP thing to say, :lol:

Back