Sadness in 2009

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ok found a bit of info on this mysterious game. Seems Nibris is to small of a company to do things on there own -->NIBRIS<-- So they have teamed up with FogStudios to make this happen -->FogStudios<--

This is all i could find for now but hopfully we start finding more info on this. This is a game i REALLY hope makes it.

Sadness in 2009, website update coming, and more.

Nibris is alive and well. From August Nibris is exclusively represented by FOG Studios, Inc.(www.fogstudios.com), the leading agency for interactive representation since 1979. We are still actively working at our projects (Sadness - Wii - 2009, Double Bloob Q2 2008 and ROTR - DS Q 3 2008) and it will be announced in the gaming press in certain time.

We will change our website soon and then you will see some news (including Sadness) about our games.

Once again thank you for your support!

Nibris team

Here is Sadness' offical site, not fully up yet.-->Sadness<--

Last edited:
I've been following Sadness for a while. It looks like a fantastic game, that's original and has a lot of charm to it. Let's hope that it plays as well as it seems

I wouldnt say it looks like a fantastic games. Especially since they have released zero screen shots :p

I kind of guessed it would be 2009 though.

I continue to wonder what this game is about. You're right, it is mysterious. Can't wait to see some footage or even screenshots for that matter.

Well I have no idea what to think about this game. When more information gets out, I'll give my opinion.

This game intrigues me, hopefully it does come out in 2009.
If we don't get any new info about this game before then, well that pretty much sums up that it won't be coming out.

Saw the teaser trailer and it caught my eye will check it out when it comes out.

originally it was supposed to be out this quarter. the only reason i regret selling my wii is this game and now that it's not coming out until 2009 im worry free. though still looking good, i couldnt justify having a wii and only wanting one game that was over a year away.

im still looking forward to reading reviews/watching vids of this game. lookes awesome still.

Back