Sadness (Wii)

Sadness will deff av a good story spesh if da script writer is workin wiv top horror/thriller authors

Method of Rhythm said:
You got that English degree at Harvard right?

eH? :sick:

Homesrfan said:
Are you guys crazy? This is NOT pre-rendered, but this is actually REAL people. Nibris just released this trailer so that we could see what the GAMEPLAY would be like. It's going to be very intuitive. The graphics will look nothing like that. I wouldn't exactly expect anything too spectacular tbh. I'm excited for this game though! They could really make this a huge game for Wii.

I wouldnt under estimate this title....from what Ive heard all around the net this is supposed to be one of the games on the wii that will truly make u feel as if u were in the game! I know the trailer isnt real gameplay but I do expect the graphics to be damn good!

Those images may very well be from the game.
the high-resolution clips or opening screen anyway

This doesn't realy look like a 12 year older game either:crazy:

The video on IGN so far was a real life person acting atleast for the first section. A few of the other shots looked more like concept drawing or cinematic effects. The section where the lady is running down the corridor pushing down the boxes to block the path of whatever is chasing her looks like it is real time rendered.

The biggest question on my mind is if this game is going to allow free roaming or will it just be like a series of cinematic where you have to perform a certain action to move forward.

Also it is true that by removing color from the equation you save up first off some RAM space but also color calculations. Chances are that the removal of color will give them the chance to expand the textures slightly.

PotatoWedgie said:
Am I the only one that wants these two people dead?

Nope id love to see them die. I mean the guy that can't spell got like all of his 39 posts in this one thread, and the guy that said anyone want to tlk is just asking for trouble.

The game looks really, really good, and most likely will leave a bruise on Sony's face. I dont know why, it just will.

Yes it hopefully will leave a bruise on Sony's ugly face....Assassin's Creed, Shmassassin's Shcreed, or Killzone Shmillzone, Ratchet Shmratchet, and whatever other stupid games they have

to be fair sony has metal gear solid 4 and well while i love the wii and its the best game system i have MGS4 will sell me a ps3. but yeah the wii is better

Yeah it is..I bet you can't wait for Smash Brawl with the introduction of Snake in it

Back