Sadness (Wii)

I hope to see more horror games this time, and not just the silent hills and residents or fatal frames, the gaming world needs more horror franchises, and I hope sadness is good enough to have secuels.

i agree horror games are great and i would love to see sadness bring a whole new meaning to survival horror games

hope fully they will do what silen hill does and make it more of a phycological scare. but yeah silent hill has alot of blood too i think sadness will not have any of that cause its in black and white

silent hill 2 anyone (that game was 10 times better than the first) if you have not played it then you are missing out

yeah that's right..if they make a sequel it should have a different name (example: Agony) and be based on another character conencted to the main in the first and another location but of course with all the same elements of the first

yeah, maybe even be a trilogy, and some characters that survive the first die in the second, or third episode.

i guess we will just have to see where the story goes. i know that if its good and they make a sequal then i will buy it

Yeah and the company called Nibris supports 100% the Wii and the DS they are also developing "Raid Over the River" for DS first and the sequel for Wii slated for early 2008 unfortunately..maybe we get lucky and it comes out late 07

It´s definitely a next-gen game, It looks so realistic,I can´t wait to play it, Thanks Belmont.

i do have to say though i need to see some gameplay soon for this game. its all about the game play and the way the story is told, if this game is going to be good. if it can out do silent hill in scariness then it will be the best horror gameever

Back