Sadness

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ok i did a search and all the things that came up were nonsense.
:nonod:

when exactly is the rumor for when Sadness will come out? ive checked it on gamespot.com and watched the trailer and it looks dope! no guestimates listed for when it would be announced.....:(

Well at the moment their is next to nothing on sadness on the web but in my opinion gamespot has the least amount of info try ign.com or even go to their official site nibris.net

Sadness looks like a great horror game !!! the preview was crazy i went to the gamestop website and it says on here it should be released around June but they could be wrong.!

Slim said:
Sadness looks like a great horror game !!! the preview was crazy i went to the gamestop website and it says on here it should be released around June but they could be wrong.!
You can already preorder at EB the site says june aswell but I say maybe late july early september would be most likely but because nibris isn't giving up any details...about anything its a mystery i guess

lol its great how everyone can tell a prerendered trailer is going to make a great game...* rolls eyes*

3mpathy said:
lol its great how everyone can tell a prerendered trailer is going to make a great game...* rolls eyes*

yeah yeah yeahhh.....guess its like when you watch a movie trailer and they put all the "good scenes" in it and thats all that there is to the movie.

but so far? i think the game looks great and it has deff sparked my interest so wtvr

How can u say the game looks great u havnt actualy seen anything from the game lol

3mpathy said:
How can u say the game looks great u havnt actualy seen anything from the game lol

looks great from the TRAILER if you read there bud

The_Loose_Cannon said:
looks great from the TRAILER if you read there bud

I think he means to say the fact that in the trailer there are no in-game bits, just showing the way its played

NecroDemonNZXT said:
I think he means to say the fact that in the trailer there are no in-game bits, just showing the way its played

i have NO idea how its played but when i initially started this thread, i was implying that graphics wise and "movie quality" wise it looked awesome.

as for playing the game itself? damned if i know what its gunna be like but soon enough we'll all find out wont we?

3mpathy said:
WTF Prerendered?
IT'S REAL FREAKING PEOPLE! This game will be amazing. How do I know? The way that Nibris is telling us how much they are putting in the game. This isn't going to be one of those games from lazy developers...

Back