Sadness

phimuajedi69

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2006
NC/SC, US
So i saw the pics in the gallery and was intrigued by this game, I usually don't do the whole horror thing but might for this one

The black and white looks simply amazing and very lifelike in the stills, maybe still a hair too perfect to be real but man i'm impressed

sadness01.jpg

Links
Official site
more info

Attached is another pair of pics

Attachments

• 5283_15.jpg
    5283_15.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,529
  • 5283_16.jpg
    5283_16.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 34,684
Last edited:
wow looks pretty cool, i probs wont buy it tho, scary movies are fine but games are kinda pointless, it would however be very funny if when you jumped because of a scary moment, the wii remote went with you, and you character jumped in fear lol:p

EDIT: there site is great, and if you go under the download sectin listen to those theme tunes, there awesome, the sign of a truly epic game:)

Last edited:
^--- yeah, hadn't thought of that....lol

i'm going to have to see a bit more from the game before i make something i definately wanna try, but the screens really caught my attention

I love playing horror games, anyone ever played silent hill through headphones? oh boy its awesome haha :)

Im pretty sure this title has been pencilled in for an over 21 certificate, whether this changes we'll have to see.

Those pics at the top phimuajedi69 posted r real life pics...y don't they take pics of the game. Or am I just being dumb and those r screenshots...?

yeah. No in game footage or screenshots have been released yet. Only concept art and someone acting out a part in the game. I really hope it isnt one of those games where you just follow a pre recorded video of some real life actor.

i0n said:
I love playing horror games, anyone ever played silent hill through headphones? oh boy its awesome haha :)

Im pretty sure this title has been pencilled in for an over 21 certificate, whether this changes we'll have to see.
Got all of the Silent Hill series. The problem is that I haven't got past the second one. It's too scary, even though I'm 21... Lol... :scared: ...*Hangs head in shame*

wow, did anyone watch that video?, thats awesome heh, i was wondering tho is those arent the graphics are they?, cuz i mean that chick holding that stick fire thing looks like a real woman, those arent in game screenshots are they?... this is a buy for me after seeing the trailer :p

Back