Sadness

santo

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
Outside the Wall
Ever since Eternal Darkness (which I seriously need to play through again), I've been dying for a good freakout game.

Sadness looks extremely promising, and we haven't even seen any gameplay. The premise, the concept art, the live action "trailer"... I want this game so badly.

Sadly, NIBRIS seems to be having publisher woes... why must the good games always die so young?

ive heard all about this....

please use the search funtion, this unfortunitly isnt anything new as we are all dying to get this game as well....

I was only trying to incite some discussion about this great upcoming game. I did, in fact, use the search function and found no thread specific to Sadness from the past month or so.

what does "publisher woes" mean?

Basically, that they have backed off because they have not found any signs that this title actually exists. They are acutally thinking it was a hoax to get the new found company, NIBRIS, some much needed attention so that people will get excited about them.

they said that this will be released early 2008, i just hope they can get this out a lot sooner V.v

~Rival

Thanks heaps Shaw..
i wonder if they are actually working on this game heaps, coz if they are, why didnt they show any teaser trailer's or just trailers or done interviews ect..
if they ARE working on this game heaps from the day that they announced it, then it shows that they are putting hepas of effort into it

i think sadness looks scary but i still really want it:thumbsup:

Back