Sadness

If you read the comments on it, you can see everybody was saying it was fake and was Oblivion.:lol:

Man some of you isolate yourself around only Nintendo, you guys need to explore, that game is damn great, especially if u like RPG. I clocked in over 100 hours in 1 playthrough.

Yea I know about limited budgets, I have a very small one. Im basically a lower class citizen. Which is the reason why im not buying another xbox 360 game until march of 2008. I just try to figure out which games are top notch and get nothing but the best. But dont hold Heatseeker against me, it was for my dad.

This game will be good if it does come to fruition.
Hopefully it does, its got me wondering what its going to play like since I heard about this game a few months back.

Well from the one trailer I saw and the latest at IGN my guess is it's going to be a lot of motion based controlls, which is kinda cool, lets just hope it doesn't get blasted with an AO rating like MH2, which btw was bullsh*t, that game could have been so much better had they not stripped it.

That got AO because of violent "murders" on actual humans. I doubt it will be like that, especially since they're fictional monsters.

this game looks sick as hell. if it ever comes out i will deff. buy it, but i would not be surprised if the dev scrapped this idea, and then released a game of the same name where you play various mini games wiping away tears from various peoples faces, and waving your arms around with the wiimote to make people smile again. :/

Back