Sadness

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Anyone heard of this game and planning to get it... if it's even real? Right now there is speculation on whether this game is a hoax or real. If you don't know - it's a game set entirely in black and white and happens in the past. Seems to have something to do with monster/zombies. I really hope this game is real - looks like a VERY cool wii exclusive game. :yesnod:

932547_20060731_screen002.jpg

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Yes, it is real :)
It is at the Gamestop website : Sadness (Gamestop)
And if you would like to see some of Sadness pics :Sadness Pics
P.S - The Sadness zombie is cool aswell as the wolf :cool:
Yeah, the zombie and the girl seem to be the most affiliated images with Sadness. I'm really psyched for this game. They said it's going to be really scary and I really hope it is. Also black-and-whtie is really a unique thing to do. I hope they can pull it off.

This game looks awesome. I'll definitely be checking up on it a lot more until it's time for release...Then I might buy it.

I betcha at the very end, once you beat everything, the whole place turns into color :)

If you go to Nibris.net and go to Projects > Sadness. Then it will tell you some information. It's not a huge slasher and bloody game. Sounds like they're really adding the element of horror to it. YAY! :D

Yeah I'm def hyped about this game. Seems to have a real Silent Hill feel to it.

Back