Safari 3 BETA

ciper said:
I don't like Itunes either. Its a pig. I use a third party application to sync music to the Ipod.

Your so mean, the only thing i dont like about iTunes is that it's confusing and hard to find what you want to do on it, all the features are hidden away in the drop down menus..

Off the top of my head: It uses too much memory, I never plan to buy stuff online, I dont like being forced to download quicktime with it and it doesnt give enough options for organizing files.

It makes me even more angry that apple forces you to use Itunes to update the ipod firmware. They used to let you download a separate update application

ciper said:
Off the top of my head: It uses too much memory, I never plan to buy stuff online, I dont like being forced to download quicktime with it and it doesnt give enough options for organizing files.

It makes me even more angry that apple forces you to use Itunes to update the ipod firmware. They used to let you download a separate update application

Yeh that's kinda sad. Plus Apple charges too much per song/game/video in England.

Diomedes said:
stop lying i look at the site itself and they say the windows safari does not render the acid2 test page properly. My FF doesnt work the rendering for the time being either, thats probably cause i have so much crap on it
don't tell me to stop lying, and read my post again. i never said i used it on windows did i, of course, i used the mac version of beta 3, to check if the engine is ok, which it is. and as i said, if you read my post again, the programming in the windows version must be buggy.

i find i have to use itunes with my huge music library, as it's the only application that i know off that will hold that much.

Or apple is just too damn lazy to make a proper port

True True, i guess its kinda apples fault for only allowing the majority of their software for their own computers. Just imagine if microsoft only allowed windows on one type of computer.

lee.jarratt said:
IE6 sucks, IE7 is better, but I don't use it since I have safari <3
IE7 sucks more! the design is sooooooooo poor! makes me cry everytime i use it.

What I willl say is

Internet explorer is really bad
Netscape Really bad

Firefox and Sfari=Heaven on a screen

chill, the dude said he would sitck with IE6, let him do what he wants.

Im with FireFox naturally

Back