Saint Patrick's Day pinching

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
Is such B.S. Keep your effing hands off of me. I don't have to wear green just because you're an asshole and can't stand the fact that I don't have LYKE OMGZ ST PATTY'S DAY SPIRIT like you. OMGZ UR NOT WEARING GREEN IM GONNAZ PINCH U N PRETEND DAT IM TEH FUNNIEZ. LOLZ.

Holy crap, go away. St. Patty's Day is the same as every other day. I don't have to wear green if I don't want to. And you don't have to pinch me... o that's right, you're an asshole, and you like to use my not wearing green as an excuse to be a dickhead.

Jeesh.

isnt it like 2 months away? youve got some time to plan ahead....

and once you reach a special age, you will come to respect st patty's with a hangover the next morning like the rest of us, if you like it or not....

ocdan said:
isnt it like 2 months away? youve got some time to plan ahead....

and once you reach a special age, you will come to respect st patty's with a hangover the next morning like the rest of us, if you like it or not....

How old are you?

kissoff182 said:
Is such B.S. Keep your effing hands off of me. I don't have to wear green just because you're an asshole and can't stand the fact that I don't have LYKE OMGZ ST PATTY'S DAY SPIRIT like you. OMGZ UR NOT WEARING GREEN IM GONNAZ PINCH U N PRETEND DAT IM TEH FUNNIEZ. LOLZ.

Holy crap, go away. St. Patty's Day is the same as every other day. I don't have to wear green if I don't want to. And you don't have to pinch me... o that's right, you're an asshole, and you like to use my not wearing green as an excuse to be a dickhead.

Jeesh.
haha
it's just an excuse for the alcholic irish people, to actually have a reason to drink.

kissoff182 said:

Jeesh.

Someone actually understands me! I totally, 100% agree. One time, I got pinched 36 times in a day, total bull crap.

Back