Saints Row coming to PS3 ???

o.o thats 2 to 1 in the war of stealing exclusives (360 got gta 4 and virtua fighter 5)

This is a Wii forum, don't post that in here! what is wrong with you. for one I don't care about PS3's games, and I guess more people here don't either

Axtlar said:
This is a Wii forum, don't post that in here! what is wrong with you. for one I don't care about PS3's games, and I guess more people here don't either

He's not doing anything wrong, the PS3 forum is for PS3 discussion. I should be asking what's wrong with you, because you are making it sound like everyone on this site is pro-nintendo/wii and anti-sony/ps3. That's mostly true, but not entirely, so watch your mouth.

Axtlar said:
newb!!!!!!!!!!1111one

Axtlar said:

Then gtfo of the PS3 section!
;)

I didn't know there was a section for this, I just look at the new posts

Axtlar said:

lol, what's wrong with you i could ask ? Need glasses or something because THIS is posted in the PS3 section.

Next time first look where it's posted in before you get a bit angry.

i think playstation is awesome. ps1 & ps2. i haven't played the ps3, but i really really want one. i got a wii for christmas and i can't believe how incredible it is. TP is one of the best games i've ever played. VC games like super mario & the legend of zelda & sonic remind me of when i began playing video games. but playstation became my favorite console. xbox is good i guess. i never really got into it. but the wii has really given me a new perspective on video games. i will one day own a ps3, but untill i see it for myself, the wii tops 'em all.

Back