sakuri dosnt care about the updates anymore

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
on the cpt falcon pics in the bottom left corner in that box of pics fmaicom robot i.e R.O.B is int he backround

Donnyp1141 said:
on the cpt falcon pics in the bottom left corner in that box of pics fmaicom robot i.e R.O.B is int he backround

That's part of the stage. Not a character.

ppl could put it together...and im nto saying ppl dnt know already but hes pretending theydont

I think it's just the background.
Believe me, Sakurai cares, otherwise he'd just stop putting up updates.

i say back ground kuz hes more in the back and is a different color other than his costumes.

It's part of a stage. And people will not think that he's possibly part of the game.. I mean the Pokemon Stadium has different Pokemon showing would people jump to the conclusion that there's those playable Pokemon?
I didn't even know of the R.O.B. until SSBB w so if I didn't look at all the unlock able characters and saw that I'd just think it's part of a stage and hold no real significant beyond that.
I don't think it's fair to just say he doesn't care for his updates just from that.. Look how detailed the site is compared to the previous Smash Bros site.

Even if he didn't update as much anymore would it really matter?
We are so close to the release of the game, I think we can save some details for when it does come out.

CantGetAWii said:
Even if he didn't update as much anymore would it really matter?
We are so close to the release of the game, I think we can save some details for when it does come out.
I was thinking of saying that too w
I mean he gathered people and made the game isn't that enough? but the way I would've said it sounds sorta hostile w

well...is there a reason to care? i mean if you want to know....the japanese version has been out for almost a month and if you dont want to know you probably wouldnt even be looking at his updates...

^ this is true but his updates are supposed to be official. so when they show new characters it should be in full with tips and how to unlock and stuff. so to see rob is a little extra spoiler... he's in the commercial though i think lol so meh

but R.O.B is a character in mario kart ds so you ddnt see it coming?

Maybe because it wasn't as hyped as this game?
Seriously though, assuming you didn't know of R.O.B. before, did that -one- screen shot spoiled you? it made you jump to the conclusion that R.O.B. -had- to be character in SSBB and that it couldn't be a part of the stage?
Sure I don't mind a pointing out possible mistake but this isn't one. Even if it is it's very minor. I think he takes into consideration of what is allowed to show and all. That's why in the early updates you didn't see any new character in the screen shots until he reveals one.
But if you're that frustrated that the screen shot spoiled everything for you (if you haven't done so yourself) then you have my sympathy..

Back