Salesman for a few minutes

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
Warning this is one of those "pointless" threads.

I was in large corporate chain retail store with employees in blue vests :nonod: yesterday and passed through the game section to see what they were charging for the zapper. There was a couple looking at the Wii section, and they looked kinda confused so I asked them if they were looking to get one. So I got started into a nearly 10 minute conversation about the Wii compared to 360. I gave a pretty good sales pitch, but just like most casual consumers out for a Wii now, they seemed to be leaning towards a 360 for their youngsters mainly because they wouldn't have to search high and low for a Wii.

It's a shame for Nintendo's sake that they still are having trouble meeting demand. :mad2:

The bad thing with youngsters and 360 is that only a handful of good games AREN'T rated M.

When the Wii does actually become available, I wonder how many parents like those mentioned above are still going to get one? I don't know what it's like nowadays, but I was always lucky to have just the one console. I practically had to break my NES to get an SNES.

Hopefully, when the parents realize how hard it is to find games that are kid-appropriate they will turn in those 360s for Wiis. Then, the 14-30 year-olds can but the 360s second-hand and everyone will be happy.

The 360 is my least favorite console. The ps3 is my favorite and of course second is the wii. The only reason why ps3 isnt winning this thing i believe is because of the price. Ps3 has the best graphics, best hardware, best game variety( they have good games frome E-M not just good games for M(360) and more serious games then wii which are usually E-T)

Ps3 has the best graphics, best hardware, best game

:lol: .... okay. Best graphics huh? Why did Madden have to run at 30 fps or Ubisofts Assassins Creed had to run "tricks" to get around development whoas with that thing. Best hardware, so it has the "Cell" processor big deal. It is running the wrong kind of ram for game development. Companies are crying because they have to make games for that thing because the ram can not keep up. Best games, please do not say that again. I have had 2 PS3's and sold them both because of Heavenly Sword and Lair and teh fact that the exclusives aren't that good. Okay, so MG4 is coming... and? I bet this time around you will have to pay Snakes taxes and take pills if his hemmroids flare up. All the PS3 has tried to do is combine the 360's processing power (failed there) and the Wii's motion controller (HUGE fail there). So please keep the fanboyism down because me and you are clogging up this guys thread.

I am not sure that the hard to find part will detour that many people. There are alot of nutty people ouot there (many of them parents), willing to spend alot of time and money to get the "right" console. Plus the Wii is a console that appeals to all ages, so I would think alot of parents would be more likely to wait it out for the wii because they want one too. =)

Back