Saltiness in Multiplayer

Hear me now and I shall tell tho of ye olde fable

I was once round at a mates house and he was playing a COD online.It
had the usual American white kid trying to sound like hes a gangster (Some thing about him wanting to hang it out with his homos and pop something in someones ass) and giving people ear ache.
Then we herd "Charlie come down for your tea"
Then there was much laughter and he quit

Hear me now and I shall tell tho of ye olde fable

I was once round at a mates house and he was playing a COD online.It
had the usual American white kid trying to sound like hes a gangster (Some thing about him wanting to hang it out with his homos and pop something in someones ass) and giving people ear ache.
If he had to come down for tea, then wouldn't that mean he was British?

I have found yet another thing that makes me salty: begrudging team killers (we can all agree on this, right?).

Some low-level piece of **** was somehow in my posse earlier today. When the posse leader exited multiplayer (bless him for that), I was left as posse leader. I kicked 'em out of the posse, which has absolutely nothing to do with kicking him out of the game or making him lose, and he was salty for no reason.

So, he decided to take a double-barrel to my head when my back was turned and I had no idea he wanted to kill me. His own teammate. TWICE! If you're pissed off at someone, you vocalize it. You don't team-kill so that you're ****ing over your ENTIRE team. That makes me salty.

But needless to say, he quickly regretted it when I domed the fool a dozen times after realizing he wasn't going to stop (the asshat got me once when, again, my back was turned and I was trying to shoot the enemy). Come next game it seems like a posse of elites took pity on me for continuously being on the bad team and getting murdered by my own team mate, and brought me into the posse. Next game, I cleaned up going 47 and 7, many of those kills against that team-killing dickshit. He rage-quit before the end of the match, of course. :lol:

Its the cheaters, hackers, wines and rage quitters.

Second.jpg

Last game I played online was Jump ultimate stars on DS years ago

... The DS doesn't have region lock?!

I lol'd.

Y'know, that's the beauty of Red Dead: in-game, with two quick button presses, selecting the player's name, and there it is. Mute. Takes three seconds to shut up the annoying brats, and you can do it at any time except for the cutscenes. All games need a quick-mute option like that.

i haz moar salty

In team matches with nothing but randoms, no matter the game, I have the worst luck. The only two online multiplayer games I play that have team modes are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and obviously Red Dead.

When entering a lobby in Brotherhood, at least 70% of the time the only team with a slot (half the time then, multiple slots are open which means we'll end up outnumbered) is the team of n00bs or low levels, against a bunch of level 50s (the maximum level in Brotherhood). When you're outnumbered or your teammates are idiots in Brotherhood, your chances of winning team games are horribly slim. My luck on being on the losing team is terrible. ¬_¬

In Red Dead, I believe the random team-matching is loosely based on levels. Since I'm a 5th Prestige level 50 (the maximum), and being that very few players who aren't pros are such a high level, I get partnered with low-level teams as a way to counterbalance their suck. Problem is, one of me doesn't rival four others my level... ;_; 'Least posses remedy this. But on the first match, 99% of the time I'll end up on the losing team. I'm used to it by now, though. :lol:

Getting on the losing team doesn't make me salty, but it can lead to salty experiences. Namely impossible-to-get-around spawn killing en masse (ohai Red Dead's cannons on Fort Mercer and Tumbleweed maps), or the utter dominance over your team mates leaves you to fend for yourself against multiple enemies.

Saying my hatred for online multiplayer is a bit high is true, but I will play the likes of Minecraft, Jet set willy online with people.

One more thing
I hate all the fing and geffing that goes on. Its like babys first word and the word is f***. Seriously. Learn another cus word
If he had to come down for tea, then wouldn't that mean he was British?

Tea as in food.
She sounded a bit "Upper class"

To be perfectly honest I'm not a fan or online-multiplayers due to the reason of what OP has posted, but I tend to play sometimes depending when whether my friends are online. But I'd rather play single player games because they tend to have better game play overall, and I can enjoy the story much much better.

Yet Online games have the attractive lure of replayability.
Many single player games are great experiences, but are limited to few playthroughs.

A great game gets even better with fellow gamers, as well. Hence the popularity of Smash Bros. and such party games.

What separates a good game from a great game is the single player and the offline mode as well as pretty good multiplayer (uncharted for instance has good story mode and online one of the few games i play online of offline i treat as the same)

Yet Online games have the attractive lure of replayability.
Many single player games are great experiences, but are limited to few playthroughs.

Thats only the ones in the past few years
I remember the good old days when a game could be replayed to death and still be re-playable

I recently saw this

[video=youtube;7jBZ5cR4APU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jBZ5cR4APU[/video]

I replayed Sonic 2 afterwards

Back