Saltiness in Multiplayer

Ya know what else makes me salty? Sharing lobbies with foreigners.

I mean that in a completely non-racist light, mind you. :lol: Allowing players on other continents to join in on games and cause fortuitous lag without givin' the player(s) options to disable said out-of-country players from joinin' is a truly idiotic oversight not a single game developer should be makin' the mistake of doin' these days.

Out-of-country players aren't always that bad though, I've had less lag with playin' with residents of Mexico than people on the bloody east coast. So long as they're on the same continent and not half said continent's length away, lag usually isn't unbearable. But overseas... That's a problem. Whether they're gaming from UK, Japan or anywhere in between, do not want. Lag makes everyone salty, sure. But when it's 'cause a single person half way 'round the world joins into an entirely local game when there're other local players that could'a taken that slot, there's some extra salt t' be had.

Fraz, much as I loved Brawlin' ya, you could never say the lag was what made enjoyable.

The most stable and hacker-free Ninty game I've played was MHTri.
You must be joking. That game in it's prime (2010 launch year) had hackers left, right, up, down, anywhere and everywhere.
Hell hackers shitted out hackers it was that bad. We had our "Add 1000 to your attack" guys who thought they were hot ****.
We had our "have all items in storage box" guys(who foolishly forged event weapons/armors when they weren't out yet) so they were banned.

Oh and the most famous hacks from back then "Moon Jump" and "Freeze Monster HP at 1"
so the hacker dude could basically instant cap a monster along with cutting off any parts. (tails, horns, webbing, wings, etc).

Only hacker free MH3Tri servers were the Jap servers (pay for play = better care, features, etc)

EDIT: On Topic~ I get overly pissed (annoyed beyond imagination) when someone has a mic on and thurr playing some shitty ass grotest music like RAP. WHY in the **** would someone have a mic on...just to BLAST **** music? Beyond retarded.

Last edited:
EDIT: On Topic~ I get overly pissed (annoyed beyond imagination) when someone has a mic on and thurr playing some shitty ass grotest music like RAP. WHY in the **** would someone have a mic on...just to BLAST **** music? Beyond retarded.

Aye, everyone has an issue with imbeciles who intentionally or unintentionally leave their mics on for background noise, music, or inane chatter t' be picked up. Mute is there for a reason. :lol: I'm surprised I ain't mentioned that yet. Particularly since I exclusively played Team modes in Revelations, not that team directions was more common than raging anywho.

A valid solution to everything. Even IRL. Yep. Most definitely.

I rest my case.

and they were unbanned by doing one of the two as follows....
1. Formatted Wii backing up all save data....BOOM they were back online NO BAN.
2. Used a bypass code for the first "temporary 10 day ban" and or for the full ban.

In other words I'm so calling BS that you've never come across a hacker on MH3TRI...
and that it's "The most stable and hacker-free Ninty game I've played was MHTri."

That's like saying Wii-COD has ZERO hackers and gets patch support on par with Ps3/xbox360/pc

In other words I'm so calling BS that you've never come across a hacker on MH3TRI...
and that it's "The most stable and hacker-free Ninty game I've played was MHTri."

lolno.

Made a female character. Suddenly, lotsa haxxorz show up to "help" me win, whether via some sorta noclip or via one-hit kill stone throwing. Most of them disappeared from the face of the Earth rather quickly. Only ones that survived seem to be with Alpal, but that doesn't really count since he has an entire religion dedicated to him.

CoD and Tri are very different games with even more different communities. Wii asploded about half a year ago, so that's the limit of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Made a female character. Suddenly, lotsa haxxorz show up to "help" me win, whether via some sorta noclip or via one-hit kill stone throwing.

its ****in true lol. Choose Peach or Zelda on Basic Brawl, "taunt parties" instantly start and protect the dame at all cost. Players who were hell-bent on KOs last round suddenly become tame at the sight of a digital princess. I used t' have a mean Zelda back in the day, so punishing the taunt partyin' fools with a nasty surprise was always fun (... and by a mean Zelda, I meant nasty enough t' kill n00bs in a 3v1 with friendly fire on, anywho).

Speakin' of, I (sometimes) hate players who completely transform the point of playin' the game into somethin' else, namely ****in' around like with said taunt parties in Brawl. I ain't got a problem with how people "play" the game, but it's just disrespectful to waste the not amused players' times by not doin' such stupidity in a more appropriate game mode/private session/whatever. If nigh the entire lobby joins in on the herpaderpin I might also myself if I find it amusin', but not everyone is as... light-hearted or derp-lovin' as I am. :lol:

lol new meaning 2 taunt party

There's a notable difference between bein' dead(?) weight/****in' 'round, and completely destroying the point of the game mode you're in. :lol: The former of which I've no problem with. Well, 'till my team losses 'cause of it, but even then I'll still of had some lulz anywho.

... Ever gotten a Kritzkrieg Ubercharge when Holiday Pawnching?

This reminds me of what KarpyBoy was getting at with the whole taunt BULLSHIT.

[video=youtube;4uFF-SFsV5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFF-SFsV5w[/video]

Vid Description:
1-12-10 Infinite Giga Bowser

Well for goodness sake. What have we here? I'd say it's a case of random Brawling hacks online, and boy what a mean encounter this was. I was the new player to this screwed up room full of Bowsers, one of which could be Giga Bowser right from the start. To make matters worse, it seemed that the big monster had won over the hearts of the other two grunts. Lucky me. What's a puny, legit Luigi to do? You know me, I don't give up no matter how great the odds are against me. With hacks being used to gain the Giga Bowser ability and teaming up against me, I have to say that this was the worst that Brawling online has to offer. It was hopeless for sure, but I did get this interesting video out of it. Go suck on that, P2, now I have the last laugh...

...if this was you, Hi.

Saltiness in multiplayer? I remember one video.........

[video=youtube;vEdHanntOHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=vEdHanntOHw&NR=1[/video]

earlier i was playing with random people, and 3 of them will only attack me how about that crap =(

Back