Samurai Shodown Anthology 4/7/2009

Frog

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
Samurai Shodown Anthology

Celebrate the history of SAMURAI SHODOWN by battling as one of the greatest Samurai of all time. Seven separate adventures that span across the life of the franchise in this incredible collection.

Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown III
Samurai Shodown IV
Samurai Shodown V
Samurai Shodown V Special
Samurai Shodown VI

230400b.jpg

Samurai Shodown is one of the best fighting series ever. Bushido Blade is probably the only other series I like as much!

7 Arcade Perfect NEO GEO games for $30.

I don't see how you can complain! It is a much better deal than buyin the VC versions!

I'll wait on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom coming to the U.S if/when it does, but eventually I may want a fighting game and this would be a good value.

Of course, I already have Brawl.

Oh yeah, I included this game in my April preview of game to look out for. ;)

Samurai Shodown is one of the best fighting series ever. Bushido Blade is probably the only other series I like as much!

I don't see how you can complain! It is a much better deal than buyin the VC versions!
I recently got (on PS2)
Fatal fury anthology
King of the fighters collection oraochi
Art of fighting collection
World heroes collection
On a four for twenty quid deal
Granted I probably wont have World heros and Art of fighting in my disc tray that much but for a fiver there worth it

Now then
WHERES A UK RELEASE OF GAROU AND THE SECOND FATAL FURY COLLECTION

I tells ya tho

Last Blade is better as it dosnt change the controls for each game and it dosnt have any cheating coin sync bossies

It is great value when compared to what you would pay on the VC.

i would like to be able to pick the anthology up sometime but with PES2009 and Rune Factory released this month they will take my money first.

Back