Sanke in Brawl - WHY?!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
why the hell is snake in Brawl?! thats what i dont get. i mean u have wario, mario, pikachu, kirby, fox mccloud characters like that. but why, why snake?!:shocked: :wtf:

meant to put snake on the heading soz!:lol:

yeah i think its stupid that they put snake in Brawl too, link is ok but snake is just goin too damn far!!!

Snake is my hero. You guys probably don't like him because hes not a traditional nintendo character, but i think its cool to have a normal person in there mixed with all the cartoon characters.

I guess Hideo Kojima is preparing us for some Metal Gear Solid in Wii, so I think thats why they put Snake in Brawl, and of course to join our most welcome characters.
The more characters they put in Brawl the better it becomes!!!

I have heard that SONY copied the sensor for there controller so sony let nintendo allow SNAKE to be in Brawl btw snake rules lol

Yeah, I don't why Snake is in there. Nintendo must have a secret agenda or something....

Metal Gear use to be on Nintendo's old consoles....and also the remake of Metal Gear Solid 1 on the GC. So Snake isnt owned just by Sony! Its awsome thats snake is in brawl....and its awsome that Hideo Kojima has his eye on the Wii.....he really is a brilliant guy!

Snake is in brawl, as he is one of the most awesome characters ever,
Snake > master chief easily.
I really loved watching the ssbb trailer for the first time, and seeing snake pop out of the box at the end, it just got me uber excited for the game.

Nfanboy said:
I agree. Snake is stupid and shouldn't be included.

why the hell is snake in Brawl?! thats what i dont get. i mean u have wario, mario, pikachu, kirby, fox mccloud characters like that. but why, why snake?!

Guys why are you flaming about putting snake in? Snake is awesome. If you don't know, Nintendo had several metal gear games on nintendo. Also they had metal gear: twin snakes on the GC (Which was good). Anyways don't we want more characters in SSBB?

Seriously, why are we complaining?
The more variety the better IMO. I welcome him. I'd also welcome Sonic.

Who ever is complaining about this just SUCK
Its awsome how they put in Snake. Hes cooler than you people who think that it was a bad idea to put Snake in.

Nah Snake is king. He is by far the best of the anounced characters so far. Putting in the orignals is poo. New characters is what we want and if this goes down well we could have Snake on our Wiis :) and Metal Gear ROCKS!

Back