Santa banned from using Ho Ho Ho

yeh litterally pissed!
the local santa got drunk and spewed on kid.
funny stuff!

"Ho Ho Ho!" Is Santas Trademark Phrase!!! They Cant Take It Away From Him! OMG! Santas Gonna Hunt Down The Biatch That Stopped His Phrase! Go Get 'Em Santa!!!:thumbsup:

Santas%20Slay-775975.jpg

THAT IS COMPLETLY F*CKED UP
YOU CANT FRIGGEN TAKE HO HO HO AWAY FROM SANTA......oh well not too many people will listen to this new rule any way

this is like somthin that happened today at school...........

we have somthing called elf grams at school this time of year (corny, I know), and what there are are little messages you send you friends with candy canes on the or whatever, and of couse the super entendent told our middle school, we need to call them blizard grams, because elf is santa realated and not everyone celebrates christmass.................

its f*cked up......

Last edited:
did i mention how embarassing this is? i used to be more ashamed of this country until rudd was elected.

Eagles said:
I have to disagree with you there :p. I really like the Australian summer, nice weather for the beach or a BBQ. Plus there is the cricket and the Australian Open to watch, and the bikinis come out ;).
the bikinis are indeed a wonderful thing. some places have a nice mild summer. but thanks to global warming, the summers are hotter... ridiculously hot, in fact.

each to their own, of course!

AndThen? said:
Don't go to Melbourne. The weather is awful.
the weather is unpredictable. that is the awful thing about it. if you mean the how chilly it can get... well... i think it's lovely. once again, each to their own when it comes to australian weather. it's very varied.

as for 'ho ho ho'. i don't see how replacing one vowel with another makes it any less a scary phrase. why is it a scary phrase? is it its likeness to the term 'hoe' which people take to mean 'whore'? if so... kids shouldn't know this term.

owlsgo said:
as for 'ho ho ho'. i don't see how replacing one vowel with another makes it any less a scary phrase. why is it a scary phrase? is it its likeness to the term 'hoe' which people take to mean 'whore'? if so... kids shouldn't know this term.

Ive heard about this before, and I thought that THAT was the real reason lol

I'm sorry, but Australia is dumber than America.

It's the new America now, guys.

En4Neo said:
I'm sorry, but Australia is dumber than America.

It's the new America now, guys.
America smart? arn't they the people that gave us such great shows like Are you smarter than a 5th grader and Big Brother.
As i remember they also gave us great people like Paris Hilton

Last edited:
konomaroh said:
America smart? arn't they the people that gave us such great shows like Are you smarter than a 5th grader and Big Brother.
As i remember they also gave us great people like Paris Hilton

I'm American and proud of it, don't get me wrong, but we ain't smart. I think Australia is starting to sound a lot dumber though with this Santa crap.

Japan = smartest

Australia = dumbest

En4Neo said:
I'm American and proud of it, don't get me wrong, but we ain't smart. I think Australia is starting to sound a lot dumber though with this Santa crap.

Japan = smartest

Australia = dumbest

i won't argue with you saying Japan is smart but all of the santas refused to say Ha Ha Ha so it was changed back to Ho Ho Ho

still i always thought they would ban ho ho ho for a different reason

My friend was at Wal-mart the other day, and caught sight of a Santa getting scolded by 3 women because "Ho Ho Ho" insulted them (if you get what I mean). That's just pitiful that women would even conjure doing that to a poor, jolly fat man.

Back