sasuke

mindreader12

sannin
May 14, 2007
trying to kill redman
this is a thread about.....sasuke!i am a BIG fan of him and his work!i hate sakura sasuke hates sakura!i think he is awsome(not in a gay way)!tell me what you think of him
i can understand jappenese and i watched all the naruto eppies and sasuke kills naruto and sakura

Translate this
Naruto 述べているのにNaruto の糸を使用しなさい

mindreader12 said:
i can understand jappenese and i watched all the naruto eppies and sasuke kills naruto and sakura
wow. so you are from the future? that is the only way for you to know that because the episodes are only on Shippuuden episode 14 which is actually like episode 234 and in all of those episodes, sasuke does not kill either sakura or naruto. in fact he hasnt been a main character for quite some time

....you know i use to live in jappan.they have like 5 moveis.on the 5th sasuke kills naruto and saskuaa.and he also kills orochimarro when he comes back alive

Darkprinny said:
Translate this
Naruto 述べているのにNaruto の糸を使用しなさい

Although you're not talking about Naruto, use the Naruto thread. or something... Google translations woo woo

Well obviously you want us to use the official Naruto thread, because sasuke doesn't deserve his own thread, because he's only a character in Naruto, which would lead us to the Naruto thread.

Wow what an idiot. Sauske is alright and the fact you had to state you didnt like him in a gay way makes you gay.

Suigestsu is my favorite character.

major spoilerslet me correct this for you sasuke will not kill naurto i know ive seen all the manga on youtube he will kill his brother first but thats not happened yet ohh btw if the series is callled naruto that means that if naruto dies the show ends that means no more sasuke anyway if he kills naruto the kyu tailed demon will emerge and pwn anybody in its path thats why he uses the fourtailform to weaken narutos life span so he can escape

mindreader12 said:

WTF, no he doesn't. You can't even spell japanese right, then you lie, yeah, I totally trust you. :wtf: :sick:

Prinny: (literally) Use Naruto's thread for having expressed.

Last edited:
sasuke is alright
but my fav is gaara! lol
Gaara.gif

1. Sasuke doesnt kill sakura or naruto 2. Sasuke does kill deidara by making deidara explode into his own C2 bombs ^_^ read the manga people. 3. Sasuke kills orochimaru but Kabuto(i think that's his name...the gay medic) extracts part of orochimaru into him

would have been bettar...................

Back