Save points

jedbo

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
HI all, Can someone tell me how far apart the save points are in Zelda, for instance, should I have to complete the Goron mines from start to finish without saving? if I restart the level I have all the equipment that I had reached earlier but I am back at the start of the level, cheers. ps I have searched all over for the answer to this please don't fob me off with links to general advice, thanks in advance.:sick:

If you're not in a dungeon, you can save wherever you like.
If you're in a dungeon and you save, when you restart, you will be at the entrance to the dungeon, but you will still have all the items you had when you saved and any puzzles you solved will remain solved.
Some people say that if you use Ooccoo to leave a dungeon, and then save, you can warp back in to where you were, but I have never tried this.

evilprofessorzog said:
If you're not in a dungeon, you can save wherever you like.
If you're in a dungeon and you save, when you restart, you will be at the entrance to the dungeon, but you will still have all the items you had when you saved and any puzzles you solved will remain solved.
Some people say that if you use Ooccoo to leave a dungeon, and then save, you can warp back in to where you were, but I have never tried this.

yes it is true. thats what i did so i didnt have to start from begining.

oocoo is very useful.

no prob, just make sure you use oocoo again to get back where you used her first, dont go in the dungeon

Back