saving at the end (spoilers)

styles

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
ok yesterday i beat twillight princess like i beat zelda ganon and ganondorf and i saw midnas "true form" then the credits roled. it all roled where then it said The END!!! i was so proud hehe it then went back to the menu wiht epopna/link so i clicked my saved file and it brought me back to the start of the castle temple what do i do?

please answer!

Beat it again...duh!

You can't save it after you do all that, its over!

i asked the same thing
u cant save but you can do other stuff like rollgoal, cave of ordeals getting 20 heatrts and helping malos mart and snowboarding

The save thing really hacks me off. It hacked me off in OoT too. At least in WW they allowed you to save a new quest (link in his funky clothes).

Who really wants to do the final battle again that soon? I would rather have Hyrule back to normal and explore it at my leisure.

I agree. I was really hoping to be able to gun it around hyrule looking for little packs of the remaining badguys and kicking the shat outta them. Oh well, lets hope they fix a couple things for the next one eh.

Oh yah, and I do like being able to re-fight Ganon... They should just make it an option at the file select screen (with or without ganon being dead)

They could've had it so Midna finds some piece of magic left over from defeating Zant or Ganon that lets you redo the levels the way they were at will. Its cheesy, but it would solve everything.

Back