saving games

Kcam213

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
Can anyone tell me how to save to the internal memory on the Wii game?

My daughter is playing My Sims. when we quit the game it has a button to save or quit... but the save button is grayed out/not accessible.

I don't have a SD card... do you have to have a SD card to save.

I went into the Wii menu and found the data management. I have all these gray boxes which I guess are memory cubes... only 3 cubes are in use. One of them has a My Sims icon... but when I click on in, it ask me to copy, erase or go back. when I click copy it says "no SD card is in use".

need help please. Thank you.

Kcam213 said:
Can anyone tell me how to save to the internal memory on the Wii game?

My daughter is playing My Sims. when we quit the game it has a button to save or quit... but the save button is grayed out/not accessible.

I don't have a SD card... do you have to have a SD card to save.

I went into the Wii menu and found the data management. I have all these gray boxes which I guess are memory cubes... only 3 cubes are in use. One of them has a My Sims icon... but when I click on in, it ask me to copy, erase or go back. when I click copy it says "no SD card is in use".

need help please. Thank you.
It should do it automatically.

Maybe you should google it

I'm sure people who have played MySims will be able to shed some light on this.

From my understanding no game goes straight to the SD card for a save feature, maybe try and check your game settings as to where the system should be saving it's data?

Thanks for answering.

My 7 year old daughter figured it out herself. I guess that is a sign that I am getting a bit elderly. :lol:

Back