Saving Games?

markball51

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2008
I'm sure this question has been answered a million times, but I just got my Wii yesterday and can't figure out how to save a game when I have to stop playing.

For example I have Tiger Woods 08'. I go through the lessons at the beginning that let you continue to actually play. But then say I'm at hole 7, and have to stop playing. The next time I go to play, it makes me do the lessons again. How do I save, so I don't have to do this everytime? Do I need some sort of memory card to do this?

Thank you.

If you leave a round in progress in Tiger Woods, you can not save your progress to that point. You have to complete the event in order to be prompted to save. It's kinda dumb the way it is set up, but it's the only way I've found to actually get things to save. On the plus side, if you're having a really bad round, quitting the round doesn't penalize you at all.

I'd recommend going through the Tiger Challenges to get used to the game play a bit.

I've got Tiger myself and its correct, you can't save in the middle of a round.
I'm hoping the next version will include it. And, hopefully they can spruce up the graphics a bit. They look a tad washed out.
Still a fun game. I also hope they adjust the swing a bit. Its kinda hard to let up on an iron shot to the green. Usually always gives you at least 100% power.

Lucky...

You can always hit the menu button and leave it on and paused if you're gonna be back sometime soon.

Back