Saving Luigi Good Egg Galaxy

Mingus

Any Mingus Tea?
Aug 21, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
I'm suppose to save Luigi from the Good Egg Galaxy. I can't figure out which level I'm suppose to play or whether or not I'm suppose to play a new level. I'm confused.

Ok, I was wondering because it had the question mark. That's all I needed. I'll make an attempt to figure it out on my own from here. +rep

Just on a side note. The galaxies where Luigi is lost, do they always have comets on them when you first try and save him. I always found that you have to do the comet challenge and when you go back again, you find him in the location specified by the picture given to you by Mailtoad.

Well, you can't do any other level without beating or moving the comet so, no they will not be on comet levels.

Wiily Good said:
Just on a side note. The galaxies where Luigi is lost, do they always have comets on them when you first try and save him. I always found that you have to do the comet challenge and when you go back again, you find him in the location specified by the picture given to you by Mailtoad.

There isn't a comit in orbit around this level atm. I hope one comes around though.

hardest comet IMO in the ghostly galaxy thing, daredevil on the boss there

(
Bouldergeist
)

Wiily Good said:

remember u can move some of the commets around by speaking to the purple floating star guy (i forget what they're called), who is found just left of the map monitor.

samXcor3 said:

(
Bouldergeist
)

i found that quite hard too

samXcor3 said:

I'm working on that Galaxy at the moment. i'd like to make it through the game a little faster but I work so much.:frown2:

youre supposed to go to good egg galaxy,youll see a question mark on the first star (dino piranha) and then youll see luigi on the top of a house.

Back