Saving Points in Twilight Princess???

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So has anyone heard anything about saving points in Twilght Princess....I mean it would be terrible if you are half way done with a dungeon and you need to go to work or school the next day.....and you have to quit all because you couldn't save until a specific point! So do you think you can save anytime anywhere or do you have to save at certain spots in the game?

I mean you need to get to a certain spot in the game to save.

"saving points"...like, are there any specific places in which the game can save. and yes, i do think there will be. i mean, if Hyrule itself takes 45 minutes in real time just to cross the land, there HAS to be saving "points" or "areas," cuz DAMN...that's ridiculous.

remember OOT (of course you do) you would go to the menu and just save.....do you think it could be kind of like that?

probably. if i'm not mistaken, zelda games don't differ too much from one another, at least with the fundamental things like that. you should be fine, dude...i don't think the makers of the game are really NOT gonna let you save your game at any point.

if that's the case, then that SUCKS!

ooo0000OOo now i understand;) yes ofcourse! u will be able to save whenever wherever;) ( i really think so :tard: tomorow that ign guy is finished playing zelda for 48 hours so he'l know...u can trye ask him

really tommorow....when is he going to actually show us the news....there better not be any spoilers!

I hope it's like Ocarina Of Time and Wind Waker...MAjora's Mask annoyed the *#$#$$%&#$@&@#%..........@#$@ out of me with those damn owls.....argh! and I always did something stupid, like never saved all 'virtaul' day, and then my game would freeze and I would start from all over again..........the saving system in that game was severly lacking...

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
ooo0000OOo now i understand;) yes ofcourse! u will be able to save whenever wherever;) ( i really think so :tard: tomorow that ign guy is finished playing zelda for 48 hours so he'l know...u can trye ask him
wrong
he doesn't even start until towmorrow

and yeah hopefully you can just save anywhere, would be much more convenient then MM...

tommorow...well I geuss that guy is luck but he shouldn't spend 48 hours playing it!!!

haha it is I can't wait to see that guys face when he needs to quit!

I assume the saving process will be like OoT, in the sense of you save at will but when returning to your game and loading your save you will be at a specific restore point. With everything else taking up space on the disk, i.e. the sheer size of the game and length, I doubt they would have been able to add a "restore-to-specific-last-standing-spot", not that they ever did anyway.
You would always be restored to a main area/location, i.e. Kokiri Forest Links house, or the entrance of the town you was last in whether or not you was in a specific building, or the entrance to the temple you saved in.

Joe said:
remember OOT (of course you do) you would go to the menu and just save.....do you think it could be kind of like that?

I hope it is like that it is better. I would hate to see if they had saving points. I hated the way you have to save in Majora's Mask. If they made you save it like that i would be upset.

Back