Saving Private Xbox

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
Okay so I've been researching like hell and haven't found an answer to the following question:

Can you save Xbox game data on the 360, for instance if I was %10 through Fable and had to go somewhere and turn my 360 off could I save it, turn it off and then come back later and pick up from where I started?

when you play xbox1 games in the 360, it will save it just like it would if you were playing it on an xbox1

Sweet I was reading that you couldn't maybe they fixed that anyways I'm getting an Elite tomorrow if I'm lucky so I'll be on tonight but maybe not tomorrow lol actually I will be on a lot all week I am waiting to get back form my dads to open it so I don't damage it on the flight btw does it come with a game or something

it doesnt come with a game (well it may come with an XBLA (Xbox LIVE Arcade) game or 2 since your getting the 120 gig HDD (which IMO doesnt justify the almost $500 price tag)(i was gonna get it because i wanted HDMI and a black 360 lol. plus i had money to blow)

I was thinking is the Pro system and a 120 gig standalone cheaper because I will not use HDMI and a black 360 isn't worth the price to me

Back