Saving Problem?

Sillin

~PM me before Adding~
Nov 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
3828-0368-5303-8951
Okay, so I'm playing, SMG, and then I have to stop, I save, go to the menu, and turn my Wii off, then I turn it back on later on, and the level I just finished.... Isn't finished?! Is this only my problem, or someone else's as well? X.x

It's normal.

If you save the game in the middle of a stage, if you turn off, when you turn on you will be back on the the main stage (on the observatory)
But this is not new... on many games you can save whenever (even old ones from N64) when you turn on the system again, you appear at the main stage.

Nono, I finish the stage, I'm at the obs, and I press quit, and I exit, it says do you want to save, I save, and then I quit, (at main menu) and turn off my wii, And I come back, at the observatory, and the stage I last finished, wasn't saved! D:

Weird...

And, if you get the star?
When you get a star, the game says if you wanna save. You do and then you turn off the wii. When you turn it on, is the star gone?

Yup, Star's gone x.x..

I doubt it's the cd, it seems perfectly normal o.o

Star gone???

Gosh... :(

Try to copy the file, and play in the copy... let's see what happens. when you save....

If it keeps happening... try starting new game. (Just get the 1st Grand Star) save. turn off, turn on get 1 star more and save...

The CD can't be...

If all of above fails, put other game (metroid, zelda, whatever) and then save... I hope not, but if another game has the same problem... I would consider reviewing your wii's guarantee :sick: (At least you save in a XD card -if possible, not sure- If it's possible and you save directly on an XD card, replace the card and try again)

Back