Saving question?

Wrangler11

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
Sorry if this isn't the right place. I just got my wii a few days ago and love it. The only game I have so far is zelda, I can't seem to stop playing it. But anyways my question is for some reason every time I save the game and come back to it, it takes me to the level with the rocks and lava. I've gotten a good 30 mins past that and have saved it several times. Is something wrong? Is a setting off? It's kind of a pain to have to start back over from the lava level when I've gotten way past it.

are you getting oocoo and oocoo jr, the little chicken thingys, because it sounds like you're in the Goron Mines Dungeon. you have to get both oocoo and oocoo jr to save at a specific spot in any dungeon.

are you getting oocoo and oocoo jr, the little chicken thingys, because it sounds like you're in the Goron Mines Dungeon. you have to get both oocoo and oocoo jr to save at a specific spot in any dungeon.

I thought I had them... Do I still save it like normal?

no, first you use oocoo to go out of the dungeon, then save it. then reload it and use oocoo jr. and you'll appear right where you were.

And by the way the items you got in the dungeon won't desapear UNLESS you don't save.

Back