Saving VC Games

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Okay so I"m playing Contra 3 which is pretty sick btw and I'm doing alright in it. However everytime I die I start at the very beginning of Level 1. Does it save automatically if I get to Level 2? And then I can take of the game and come to it at another time? Or will I start all over again from Level 1 when I turn my Wii back on? I guess what I'm asking is how do you save these games?

I don't think you can save in contra, but I think there's a cheat code you put in that gives you 30 lives, this game so hard because it takes you back to level 1! * answer my pm please =( *

Replied. Get at me tomorrow. I'm heading to bed. As for Contra 3 that kinda sucks...how many levels are there?

woops, I was talking about the first contra for the 30 lives. I looked up the levels, there's 6 levels.

From "Gamefaqs.com"
For infinite lives. ..
When you get to level 3, fight your way through the stage until you get to the mini boss "The Flying Squito Nest" (the mini boss after you climb the building). Make sure you have the machine gun as your weapon or this won't work. Position your character as far to the left of the screen as you can and have him facing the right. Tape down the Y button and turn on your turbo mode. Set your controller down and come back in a few minutes to get a lot of lives (your lives max out when they get to 29).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much, just thought you didn't see it, I'll do what you said.

In the middle of the game, press the Wii Home button on your wiimote, and go "home". When you go back to the game (you can turn your wii off), it will still be in the place where you first pressed the home button.

Back