Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Some creep

ANYWAYS, Shadow, your sign-up was just what I expected from you. Good job! Accepted

DG: I would submit my input if I knew anything about Tekken. But I don't. It's your decision in the end anyways, so good he shall be

Bowserizer: Hey that's great! Grodus is actually a perfect villain for this roleplay... I've always liked him. He's far superior to Bowser in my opinion.

My Link sign-up should be up momentarily.

yay. well those are my two characters. if you allow more then i'll make a villan cause theres only 3 reserved right now. we definately need more baddies.

Spyro get working on that SU brudda :O

Here's Link:

-------

NAME:
Link

GAME: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

About 22 (17 at the age of his first adventure. He has aged five years since the events of Twilight Princess.)

PICTURE:
super-smash-bros-brawl-20060510074454171.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Link is slightly short for his age, standing at 5 feet and 7 inches. As a Hylian, he lacks facial hair, and still retains a child-like face. However, this physical trait is often overlooked by his constantly serious, almost profound facial expression, portrayed by his emerald green eyes, which he has as a result of the Triforce of Courage and his mouth, with which he rarely smiles, despite being an overall happy character. Also among his Hylian features are his ears, which are sharp and pointed. On his ears, he wears a pair of small blue earrings.

His hair is of average length, falling to about halfway down his neck. It is straight, but also layered with a prominent golden hue. However, his hair is often hidden by his iconic green hat, which falls back behind him, limp, with a defined point parallel to his upper back. Like his hat, his entire outfit is a middle green, slightly faded away by time. His shirt is worn loosely, even if it is tucked into his tunic, which falls halfway down his thighs. What can be seen of his arms and legs are covered by a loosely fitting, faded white under-tunic. His forearms are guarded by dual pieces of soft dark brown armor. He wears tough brown gloves on his hands.

As previously mentioned, he has a somewhat small figure, but he is imposing nonetheless, having very well developed muscles. He is thin without being wiry. Along with his muscle, what makes him imposing are his many weapons, some of which he is never seen without, namely his sword, the Master Sword, a basic Hylian Shield, and his trademark Hero’s Bow.

PERSONALITY:

Link is, by nature, very serious, loyal, and caring, but most importantly, he has a renowned amount of courage. For most of his life, he has been exceptionally soft-spoken, but he has conquered this shyness in recent years. His sincere personality remains nevertheless.

For having suffered significant loss in one of his closest friends, Midna, he is very good-natured and generally happy. However, he does have an overbearing side, which is revealed when he sees foolishness or corruption. A natural leader, he tends to tell people what to do. He is not intentionally bossy, and those who he is leading often listen, as he cares for all those around him, even his foes. After killing a sentient being, or even creatures of lesser intelligence, he always feels remorse and prays for his goddesses to treat them well in the afterlife.

Among his personality flaws are naivety, as he often fails to look at the individual details surrounding a larger problem. This flaw is sometimes negated by his natural talent at task managing, as he has shown time and time again able to make his way through temples and dungeons filled with traps, puzzles, and monsters. As mentioned above, he also has a tendency to be overbearing and bothered by those of lesser intelligence or personality, especially when he is working alongside them. This flaw is recent, as he was, in the past, the assistant to a somewhat thick goat herder.

HISTORY:
Link spent the majority of his life in the small, isolated village of Ordon, named for the province in southern Hyrule where it was located. He was a ranch hand, and was therefore very muscular, having to regularly wrestle startled goats to the ground. He was chosen by the mayor as his successor, but destiny had something else in mind…

Another realm, Twilight, began intersecting with Hyrule, causing all of its citizens to be turned into incapable spirits who knew only fear. Link, however, was turned into a wolf. As the only creature capable of doing anything, he found himself thrown into a quest to save Hyrule. With a strange imp called Midna joining and guiding him, he vanquished the Twilight in Hyrule (changing all of the citizens and him back into their original forms), but quickly found out that his quest was not over.

A demon called Ganondorf, who held the Triforce of Power, threatened to take over all of Hyrule. Link found out that he held the Triforce of Courage at birth, as he was chosen to do so by the goddesses. The holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, princess Zelda, was being imprisoned within her own castle, leaving Link as the only capable hero to stop him. After another quest, he did so, but was also forced to say farewell to Midna, who had grown into one of his best friends throughout the journey.

Link returned to Ordon to take the position of mayor, which he held for five years before being brought to Forao to defeat Cateraun. He was briefed by the Sages on what had happened, and he is now determined to take this new villain down, one way or another, for the sake of Forao, Hyrule, and the entire universe.

TRAITS:
Link has a highly versatile arsenal, ranging from his bows to bombs to a ball and chain to a device that allowed him to grasp faraway objects and foes called the Clawshot. However, his most important item is the Master Sword, an age-old weapon created by the goddesses that is the Blade of Evil’s Bane—it can kill evil creatures better than any other weapon in all of Hyrule and many other worlds besides.

He is also blessed by the goddesses with the Triforce of Courage, which grants him a powerful sense of courage and determination, along with a strong resistance to enemy attacks—he can take many of them before getting seriously hurt. The Triforce also allows him to perform magic spells by summoning his goddesses.

In addition to the Triforce, Link has both a well developed creative and a well developed analytical mind, which enables him to think of alternative solutions to ancient problems while remaining realistic at the same time. He is also exceptionally muscular, being able to jump from high elevations without injury and hold back foes even if they are much stronger than he. He has wrestled a Goron to the ground before—an exceptional feat for both humans and Hylians like himself alike.

Last edited:
4 spyro or the evil characters? sorry i didn't reply my ps3 wouldn't let me

Preferably for Spyro, as you've already started work on him. You also haven't yet reserved an evil character. Keep in mind that, if you follow through with Spyro, then you'll only have room for one more character.

Preferably for Spyro, as you've already started work on him. You also haven't yet reserved an evil character. Keep in mind that, if you follow through with Spyro, then you'll only have room for one more character.

alright can i reserve dr cortex from crash bandicoot?

Very well.

I think I'm gonna reserve Cateraun for myself... mwahahaha

Very well.

I think I'm gonna reserve Cateraun for myself... mwahahaha

ok then i have 1 more character i wanna reserve if i can

Back