Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Very well.

I think I'm gonna reserve Cateraun for myself... mwahahaha

ok then i have 1 more character i wanna reserve if i can

Unfortunately you can only have up to two characters. If you want to reserve another, you're going to have to choose one of the two characters that you have already reserved to give up.

ok then get rid of cortex and give me metal sonic from sonic

ok then i have 1 more character i wanna reserve if i can

Unfortunately you can only have up to two characters. If you want to reserve another, you're going to have to choose one of the two characters that you have already reserved to give up.

ok then get rid of cortex and give me metal sonic from sonic

I choose Bowser Jr. for my evil character.

Approved for the both of you. Keep in mind that reservations last only 24 hours, so if you want to keep your character secure, I recommend you write your sign up posthaste.

Hmm. It appears I need to make my second character an evil to make things even out. *starts changing plans*

You don't HAVE to make it evil... preferably, there will be more good characters than evil characters. If all people with reservations for evil characters followed through, then we would most certainly have enough.

By no means, though, does that mean that you cannot make an evil character anyways... just saying that you don't need to change your plans if they have already been made.

Last edited:
I am going to make an evil character. Well let's say he's a mercenary for Cateraun.

Let's do this!

NAME: Marth
GAME: Fire Emblem
PICTURE:
YFEJ_Marth_ad--article_image.jpg
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Marth is somewhat tall and thin, but has an athletic build, with a determined face and a head of (natural) blue hair. His outfit is somewhat regal, but is also a combat uniform and is light and easy to move in. He wears a long blue cape, and the clasp on the cape has the emblem of the royal family upon it. He also always carries around the Sword of Light, Falchion, in its' sheath, as well as the Shield of Seals.
PERSONALITY: Marth is intelligent and responsible, able to make quick decisions in the heat of battle. His clever use of his surroundings and cunning allows him to defeat opponents many times his own strength with relative ease. He can come off as a bit serious and stiff, but he also has a good sense of humor and is easy to get along with. Underneath his serious surface, he can be a great friend and enjoys other's company. However, he has a strong sense of justice, which can cause him to get into trouble when he loses his cool demeanor.
HISTORY: Marth comes from the land of Altea, where he was the son of the just king Cornelius. Marth's family was descended from the legendary warrior Anri who defeated the evil dragon Medeus long ago. Marth was the next in line for the throne before his father was kiilled battling the evil wizard Gharnef, who sought to ressurect Medeus. Marth was exiled and his kingdom was taken by Gharnef and Medeus. Marth set out to defeat Medeus, gaining combat experience and allies along the way. On the journey, he also acquired Falchion, his father's sword, and the magical Fire Emblem, which was later reborn as the Shield of Seals. After a long and harrowing journey, Marth finally defeated Medeus using Falchion and the improved Fire Emblem, and at last peace had returned to the land. But, no sooner did Marth strike down the wicked dragon, than he found himself transported to another world...
TRAITS: Marth is a master swordsman and has an unparalleled finesse with his blade. His blade is also Falchion, a legendary and powerful sword. Marth's shield, alternately known as the Fire Emblem or the Shield of Seals, is a magical item that Marth generally keeps on his back, rather than using it as an actual shield. With it, he can call upon the magic within to power up himself and others and unleash devastating elemental attacks.

OOC: Glad to see both new and returning faces! Also, I think I'll sign up for a villain sometime soon (would take the main one, but he's reserved.)
Really looking forward to this!

Last edited:
NAME: Ganondorf Dragmire

GAME: The Legend of Zelda

PICTURE:
faces_of_ganondorf.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ganondorf is tall and bulky. Very strong with incredible upper body strength. In his other form of Ganon Beast, he is a large bull-pig type of creature, and his power is immense.

PERSONALITY: Ganon is a fiercely powerful being. His motives are complete control over all life in Hyrule and to usurp the kingdom of Hyrule as the Great King of Evil. His vicious persona comes from the semi-insanity that possesing the Triforce of Power has driven him to. His rationality is not restricted to the simple confinements of normal reality, he has no need to follow rules or basic conduct.

He has no true morals, nor any actual reasoning for right or wrong. He does what he pleases when he pleases, and every step he takes is only to bring him closer to ultimate power and to finally defeat his nemesis, Link. Ganon is depicted as the embodiment of evil. His roles range from savage beast to Machiavellian tyrant to godlike entity, sometimes in the course of a single game.

HISTORY: Ganon, also known as Ganondorf while in his human form, is a fictional character who is the main antagonist of Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series of video games. He is the final boss of most games in the series. He was first given a back-story in A Link to the Past. The English version of the Link to the Past instruction manual gives Ganon's full name as Ganondorf Dragmire, though this surname appears nowhere else in canon.

Since the series began, Ganon has taken the role of the primary antagonist. As such, he has appeared in almost every game in the series, some of which hide his existence until late in the game. When he does not appear, the antagonist role is filled by another character, such as Majora's Mask in Majora's Mask, Bellum in Phantom Hourglass, and Vaati in both The Minish Cap and Four Swords. In Link's Awakening, Dethl (a physical manifestation of The Wind Fish's Nightmares) fills the role of the antagonist. During the final battle, Dethl assumes several forms, all of which are based on antagonists and creatures from Link's past. One of Dethl's forms is "Ganon's Shadow" and is constructed from Link's memories of their battle.

Ganon made his first appearance in The Legend of Zelda. In it, Ganon invades Hyrule with his minions, successfully stealing the Triforce of Power. To protect the world from Ganon, the Triforce of Wisdom was broken into eight pieces and scattered across the land by Princess Zelda, who is then captured. She sends her nursemaid, Impa, to find someone to defeat Ganon, eventually discovering Link. He gathers the eight pieces and eventually defeats Ganon, reducing him to a pile of ashes and recovering the Triforce of Power. Afterwards, he brings both Power and Wisdom to Zelda. He makes no major appearance in the sequel Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, as it focuses on his minions attempting to revive him by killing Link. If they succeed, Ganon's silhouette appears on the Game Over screen accompanied by his laugh. He later appeared in the Super NES video game A Link to the Past, trapped in a place called the Dark World, formerly the Sacred Land before Ganon corrupted it. The game focuses on his attempt to escape from it and conquer the Light World, utilizing minions such as the wizard Agahnim to sacrifice the seven descendants of the sages who sealed him away to break the seal. Link is summoned by Zelda to rescue her, but ultimately, she was eventually captured and sent to the Dark World. Once Link defeats Agahnim, he is sent to the Dark World, where he rescues the seven maidens and defeats Agahnim yet again and pursues Ganon into his lair where he is eventually defeated. Link finds the completed Triforce, and uses it to undo everything Ganon had done. Ganon makes a cameo appearance in A Link to the Past's sequel Link's Awakening as a transformation of the final boss, which uses enemies that Link has battled before.

He makes a major appearance in Ocarina of Time in his humanoid form and in his earliest appearance chronologically in the series. He swears his allegiance to the King of Hyrule in order to betray him and conquer Hyrule Castle. Princess Zelda asks Link to take the Master Sword, a mystical weapon used to defeat evil. After Link finds all the items necessary to take the sword, Zelda and her nursemaid Impa are chased from Hyrule Castle by Ganondorf. Once Link opens the door protecting the Master Sword and takes it, falling into a deep sleep, Ganondorf steals the Triforce of Power that's held inside of the room. Seven years later, Link awakens as an adult, and explores various locales of Hyrule after they had been corrupted by Ganondorf, eventually collecting the power of seven sages, including Zelda, who is kidnapped after she reveals herself. He encounters Ganondorf, defeating him and escaping with Zelda from the castle. However, Ganon utilizes the Triforce of Power to turn into his bestial form. Link manages to defeat him, and Zelda and the other sages use their power to hold him still, allowing Link to defeat him as he is banished to the Sacred Realm. Two Game Boy Color games, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, do not initially have anything to do with Ganon, but once both are linked together and both beaten, two of Ganon's minions, Koume and Kotake, seek to revive him by using Zelda and two oracles called Din and Nayru. He is revived in his bestial form, but not retaining his mind due to Zelda not being sacrificed. He is eventually defeated by Link.

He appears in the GameCube game The Wind Waker, where it is explained that since Ocarina of Time he had escaped from the Sacred Realm, but due to Link having disappeared, no one is able to defeat him, and the Hylians prayed to the Goddesses to flood Hyrule to destroy Ganon. During the events of The Wind Waker, he encounters Link in his fortress, and he eventually reveals his motives being finding the three Triforce pieces by capturing both Link and Zelda, who is actually a girl named Tetra, to take the pieces from them. After Link failed to defeat Ganondorf in his first encounter, he finds the Master Sword and later does battle with him in the sunken Hyrule Castle. Ganondorf explains his resentment for Hyrule, describing his country as one that is filled with death and despair, and that Hyrule was rich with life, that being his reason for trying to conquer it. However, before he could use the Triforce to revert the flood, it is used to drown the Hyrule Castle by the King of Hyrule. Link eventually plants the Master Sword in Ganondorf's head, turning him to stone and drowning him with Hyrule Castle. He makes an appearance late in Four Swords Adventures, who is revealed as using the wind mage Vaati for his own means. After Vaati is defeated, Link and Zelda do battle with Ganon, sealing him away with the Four Sword.

In Twilight Princess, Ganon initially appears in a plot twist midway through the game, though he is the true antagonist behind all of the events that have transpired throughout the story. Before the start of the game, he is banished to the Twilight Realm after a failed execution by the sages, leaving him with a glowing wound on his chest. In the Twilight Realm, Ganon presents himself as a demonic deity to Zant, delegating his power and persuading him to attempt conquest of the light world. Ganondorf does not appear again until the end of the game, in the throne of Hyrule Castle, proclaiming it as his own. He is challenged by Midna, prompting Ganon to possess Princess Zelda and attack Link, before reforming as beast Ganon (in a more feral style than previous appearances, mirroring Link's wolf form). Midna recovers and teleports Link and Zelda to Hyrule Field, before attempting to defeat Ganon, causing the castle to explode. Ganondorf appears on horseback, holding Midna's fused shadow. After a battle on horseback, Ganondorf requests a final duel, using the execution sword as his weapon. Link defeats Ganondorf, impaling him through the wound in his chest with the Master Sword. After getting up and uttering a few words, the Triforce symbol on his hand disappears, and Zant is shown snapping his own neck in a vision. Ganondorf gasps, his eyes glaze over, and seemingly dies standing in place.

In Phantom Hourglass, Ganon only appears in the opening sequence. He does not appear in Spirit Tracks, although the final boss, Malladus, bears resemblance to his Dark Beast form as it appears in Twilight Princess.

In the games, Ganon is a leader of the Gerudo, a race of desert brigands, until he acquires great magical power to become a king of evil. His specific motives vary from game to game, but most often they include the domination of Hyrule and presumably the world beyond it. To this end, he seeks the Triforce, a powerful magical relic. Frequently, he already possesses a portion of the Triforce called the Triforce of Power, which gives him great strength but not enough to accomplish his ends, leading him to hunt the remaining Triforce pieces.

TRAITS: Ganon is a formidable sorcerer, able to use magic to attack as well as shapeshift, and a skilled enough swordsman to hold his own against his nemesis Link. The Triforce of Power, a magical relic of the goddess Din, makes Ganon stronger yet, granting him powers such as transvection, teleportation, and superhuman strength. Further, the Triforce piece renders him nearly immortal: he can survive wounds as severe as being impaled by a sword. Once drastically injured, he can be magically imprisoned by divine intervention, but he may escape. If he is actually killed, his followers may resurrect him. Often, only sacred weapons can hurt Ganon at all.

Looking for pics.

Last edited:
being the super huge Zelda nerd i am, i must point out the only mistake made during your entire post Storm.
in WW, the hylians did not pray for the goddesses to flood hyrule. they prayed for them to send a hero to save it. but when that never happened, they prayed for the goddesses to save them themselves. so the goddesses commanded the people to move to the mountain tops then they flooded hyrule, forever sealing ganon down there(or so they thought)

Ass. lol. Thank you for pointing that out... I did seem to forget that. Im surprised you read the whole thing Shadow. kudos. lol

YES the return of Marth!!!
The double team, Sora and Marth are back! Hell yeah!

ok.Charactar: Shadow the hegdehog \Game: Sonic series \age: about 20\Picture: http://ui09.gamespot.com/1480/shadowth0081280x1024_2.jpgshadow has a personality that is totaly unknown what he is thinking. he is sonic's rival but he has helped him in the past. he is not "good" but he will defend what is his. \History: Shadow's history remains a mystery, but he is a artificial being created by a human. he is still working on discovering his past, but he has found many things out. he can do many strange things like chaos control and more.
im sorry i can't space it very well.
ummm, id think he is a good guy.

Last edited:
Back