SAW IV! Can't wait!

when i first rented number one, i wathed it 2 times in a row loved it,

when 2 came out i bought it imediatly.

when 3 came out i tried to get into cinema to see it. (failed though (i was 15)

now im 16 im trying again for saw 4. lol i will probably fail again

my point? nothing really i just love Saw love em to death.

and they have signed on for no certain number of sequels, meaning this could be the last or just the fourth of hundreds

daviduk200 said:
when i first rented number one, i wathed it 2 times in a row loved it,

when 2 came out i bought it imediatly.

when 3 came out i tried to get into cinema to see it. (failed though (i was 15)

now im 16 im trying again for saw 4. lol i will probably fail again

my point? nothing really i just love Saw love em to death.

and they have signed on for no certain number of sequels, meaning this could be the last or just the fourth of hundreds
They got approval for the 4th, 5th, and 6th installment.
Also, being under 18 as well, the only advice I can give is to go up to a random group of adults and ask them to accompany you into the movie. Works every time.

good advice

and yeah i just found out about 5th n 6th

cant w8 love em all

1st is the most boring but still my faveourite

2 is second best, 3rd was good but not the best (sickets though)

Marioman said:
Wow Steph...how are you going to get into the movie when your 14? And no I'm not gonna see it...scary movies a no no for me

Yeah, what Prez said. Lol. But like, I watched it in theaters, and when it comes out on DVD. I rent it xD!

Marioman said:
Wow Steph...how are you going to get into the movie when your 14? And no I'm not gonna see it...scary movies a no no for me

Saw is not scary, it is just gory. There is a difference.

e.g. The Grudge = Scary, Saw = Not scary.

I for one am looking forward to Saw 4, the others in the series have some really clever twists.

Scary movies aren't for me. Yeah, I'm a pussy.

I might go see it if I somehow muster up the courage, or else one of my friends will probably force me to and I'll run outta the theater halfway through the movie with my pants wet.

Scary movies do not frighten me in anyway, strange how I am scared of everything other then things designed to scare us:lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Saw is not scary, it is just gory. There is a difference.

e.g. The Grudge = Scary, Saw = Not scary.

I for one am looking forward to Saw 4, the others in the series have some really clever twists.
Ummm well It is alot scarier than most movies...and for some people scary could mean gory...depends on how you look at it...not a fan of either...

no but seriously...these movies. have next to no actual "scary" parts to it. its only gory. id recommend it to alllllll people. even if you are "scared" cause its really not bad at all. and SOOOO worth watching all of them.

^You have to realize that those of us who don't watch scary movies dont really care if its scary of gory, because it all goes under the genre "horror."

Exactly...and I really don't like the idea of a guy torturing other people, killing them, and then getting away...don't yell at me if I'm wrong only what I've been told...kinda goes against my morals...I know it's just a movie but still...why would you want to watch that happen?

its part of the movies Marioman. if you watched any of the three youd realize that all those traps and what not have meaning. as to why the persons there. it all makes sense if you see the movies. and to LevesqueIsKing...sometimes horror can be deceiving...and in this case it is. im sure that 99% of the people who are afraid of scary movies could watch these movies...

JCpackers05 said:
its part of the movies Marioman. if you watched any of the three youd realize that all those traps and what not have meaning. as to why the persons there. it all makes sense if you see the movies. and to LevesqueIsKing...sometimes horror can be deceiving...and in this case it is. im sure that 99% of the people who are afraid of scary movies could watch these movies...
As I said it's how you look at it...I don't look at it the same way you do...I'll leave it at that

JCpackers05 said:
Its a stereotype.

Without watching the movies no one would know that SAW isn't scary. I for one thought that SAW was up there with The Ring and The Grudge before I read through this thread.

To someone who doesn't watch scary movies on a regular basis, a scary movie is a scary movie and its as simple as that.

Back