SBB For Wii U/3DS

^^^ Much as I'm a pokemon-obsessed nitwit, I disagree. Pokemon, like Mario Bros., is really well represented as is. Everyone knows both names and series whether they like it or not, and both get 4 character slots (technically mario has more characters than slots, but... what can ya do, it's ****ing Mario Bros.). A series like Metroid (well known as it is) or Fire Emblem simply need more character support, especially considering how both of these examples have been around since NES days and a staple Nintendo 1st party title, but don't have more than two characters in Brawl. Sure, pokemon can have an extra character slot to make it 5, I think every series top of the line, household-known series should have a max of 5-6 characters from said series. But current games that have just one or two characters need better representation if possible. It'd be hard with a series like Game & Watch, but with something like F-zero, there're new characters just itching to be picked.

I personally null and void my policy above for guest characters from series' like MGS (Snake) or Sonic, though. They aren't even Nintendo, or at least haven't been Nintendo in ages, and should only ever have one representative IMO.

Much as I'd love to play as Psycho Mantis...

Metroid has more enemies (final enemies) than characters, to be honest the metroid bosses are awesome, but thats the problem, they are final bosses, they are to big, to powerfull (some others are just annoying) and blablablalala... but there are cool enemies like SA-X or Dark Samus, but we know that they will be like samus anyway. Thats really a sad face for the Metroid fans. Now changing a little, the other hunters like Trace, Gandrayda, Ghor...honestly they suck, especially gandrayda, I HATE THAT *****. the only one who can be saved in my opinion is Rundas.

(...The pokemon trainer, pikachu and lucario dislike the page 12 to 13 of the thread, lol...)

Last edited:
just for some of my noob friends, i would like to see an indicator of some kind about having or not having a second jump left.

that was worded badly but i hope you get the point.

o and........ JIGGLYPUFF RULES!!!!
What other pokemon can kill with rest?!?!?!?

o and........ JIGGLYPUFF RULES!!!!
What other pokemon can kill with rest?!?!?!?

snorlax 2.thumbnail.jpg

Do YOU want that thing sleepin' on ya? I don't, I prefer my ribcage to remain intact, thank ya very much.

Yeah, one problem with that... Rest sucks. Yeah, it kills. How often does it kill? Literally about 5% of the time, and half of those misses are going to be something like an Ike F-smash in your face. :lol:

View attachment 8753

Do YOU want that thing sleepin' on ya? I don't, I prefer my ribcage to remain intact, thank ya very much.

Yeah, one problem with that... Rest sucks. Yeah, it kills. How often does it kill? Literally about 5% of the time, and half of those misses are going to be something like an Ike F-smash in your face. :lol:

If you know how to combo into it... 100% chance
[video=youtube;YhfiHKc94Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhfiHKc94Dw[/video]
i know this is melee there are brawl ones too.
And there are better combos

and Snake was on the NES so he has been with Nintendo at one point. As for sonic he is not nintendo but he has been on their consoles

Last edited:
Yeah, as you said; Melee. 'Puff is only any good of a character because of her LITERALLY broken rest. There're guaranteed combos, the hitbox is much bigger than it was in Brawl, and it's the best KO move in the entire game. In teams, it's even more stupid. Jiggles is an utter dick in 64/Melee, which is nothing to be proud of, and then shitty in Brawl. And in Brawl, there're absolutely no guaranteed combos to rest without items (none of them are so much as practical, even). And if items are on, you should be a LOT more worried about Jiggles abusing said items since she has no projectile as is, and the fact that any item > Brawl rest. Even a ****in' smoke ball. srsly

In short, to hell with 'er. :p

By the by, some of those "combos" (most of them are just WOPs dude xD) don't even include rest. >_> Just timing rest when predicting the foe's next move correctly. You don't need to prove how lethal Jiggles' melee-rest is unless some idiot thinks otherwise, but yeah, that's a pretty bad example video. No offense, 'course. :lol:

and Snake was on the NES so he has been with Nintendo at one point. As for sonic he is not nintendo but he has been on their consoles

I s'pose I should restate what I said. :lol:

Sonic isn't a Nintendo 1st party character, he's Sega's. Neither is Snake. At one time yes, but no more.

Lazy bastard. :lol:

[video=youtube;UweBqOagOwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UweBqOagOwY[/video]

For all you's who are impatient youngin's, skip to 1:30 and enjoy the Jigglyrape, and see how much of a dick this pink little **** really is.

... In Melee.

EDIT: EMBEDDING DISABLED?! Why the **** do they do that anyways?! -.- It ain't a pain to click the link, but... come on, youtube.

Not Lazy.....

just pure awesome
<-----------------

And i like jig even more because she can DACUS

Any way my Pichu is better than your Magikarp

Last edited:
I should've been specific. I stopped doin pokemon after I played Sapphire version. After that Im clueless.

Im tring to play as some of the unlocked people in melee but the requirements are more insane than I remember. whatever better get to work.

How in the world is Young Link low tier?

Mewtwo is bottom tier next to Pichu????? Well see about that. (Im reading a teir chart. Starting to question its legitimacy though)

I should've been specific. I stopped doin pokemon after I played Sapphire version. After that Im clueless.

How in the world is Young Link low tier?

Mewtwo is bottom tier next to Pichu????? Well see about that. (Im reading a teir chart. Starting to question its legitimacy though)

Ah, that's a shame then, ya stopped playin' the pogeymanz during the worst generation, IMHO. Most people agree with Generation 3 of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald weren't necessarily, but inferior to other generations (although, Emerald did patch up some serious improvements; not enough to save the entire Gen though, lol).

I can see why a melee-metagame newbie wouldn't understand why YLink isn't higher; it's because he has ABSOLUTELY NO KO POWER. He can combo alright, but landing that final kill shot is almost impossible. D-air is really risky and hard to land, F-smash can be DI'd out of I believe at high percents, meaning it's not even a kill if they know how to survive an extra few seconds of combo-ing. And even with his much-vertically-higher than normal Link recovery, he's still very easy to gimp. Also, for the boost in vertical recovery his hookshot is even shorter, which just isn't good. He's also not heavy like Link, so he gets off'd easier.

Mewtwo is just bad though... I've never heard anyone say otherwise. :lol: He lacks KO power, his meteor smash is one of the weakest in the game, his dodges are absolutely terrible, Confusion and Disable are almost-garbage, and Disable rarely has uses; it can be perfect shielded right back to Mewtwo so he stuns himself, too. He can't combo worth ****, and his KO potential isn't much better than YLink's, sadly enough. U-throw is the only easy KO move to land, and with proper DI only Jiggles is going to die off the top easily. F-smash is just garbage, and D-smash is only going to land in some crazy prediction/combo/to prevent recovery, the last of those options not even a surefire hit like Falco's D-smash and the like.

Shadow Ball really isn't that good, either... Chargable projectiles aren't the best in the fast pace of Melee, 'specially when it can kill you in midair, and it's ****ing slow when shot after charging it up. He's also got little range and some serious problems spacing. He has pathetic approach options too.

... Yeah, Mewtwo is a cultivation of everything a character can have wrong in Melee. Even ****in' Pichu is better technically. Technically.

i wonder why mew2king choose that name?

... Please tell me that was sarcasm? T_T

I miss the good ol' days of M2K raping tournies with Mewtwo, and puttin' a big "what the ****... ?" on everyone's faces. You would think he'd of invented "umad bro?" with how terribly he trolled all them bigshot tourny players. :lol:

... Please tell me that was sarcasm? T_T

I miss the good ol' days of M2K raping tournies with Mewtwo, and puttin' a big "what the ****... ?" on everyone's faces. You would think he'd of invented "umad bro?" with how terribly he trolled all them bigshot tourny players. :lol:

yes.... yes it was sarcasm

Back