Scarface: The World is Yours

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The popular Scarface: The World is Yours title will be making its way to the Nintendo Wii console in Summer 2007.

To date the title has sold over 1.5 million copies on other consoles and will include graphical and gameplay optimisations for the Wii console.

An all-new control scheme will make good use of both the Wii remote and Nunchuk attachment as well as 'other alterations for the Wii audience'.

Bringing Scarface: The World Is Yours to Wii is an exciting opportunity to take an already amazing game and add an incredible twist, thanks to the Wii console’s unique Remote controller abilities,” said Cindy Cook, chief strategy and marketing officer for Vivendi Games. “Adding motion-sensitive elements to a game that already includes an incredible celebrity cast, Hollywood production values and non-stop action, delivers a gaming experience unlike any other, truly bringing the world of Tony Montana to vivid life.

Via: Vivendi Press Release

Attachments

• Brawl_Islands.jpg
    Brawl_Islands.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 713
  • ChainsawBoxCar.jpg
    ChainsawBoxCar.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 383
  • ChainsawCOCOs002.jpg
    ChainsawCOCOs002.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 385
  • ChainsawCOCOs.jpg
    ChainsawCOCOs.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 350
  • ChainsawDrive-in.jpg
    ChainsawDrive-in.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 725
  • ChainsawGasPumps.jpg
    ChainsawGasPumps.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 196
  • RocketLauncherCOCOs.jpg
    RocketLauncherCOCOs.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Tony_Bolivia001.jpg
    Tony_Bolivia001.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,938
I watched some videos of it, and it doesn't look that bad, a sort of , return to vice city game (which in my opinion was the best gta, san andreas just had no personality) except with decent shooting [one big flaw in my opinion of gtas, was the lock on shooting, instead of a crosshair] . Also because of the gore in this game, I can't wait to see what they'll make us do with the wiimotes :D

I really enjoyed this game on the PS2 I will at least rent it if not buy it.

It's cool that you can kill whoever you want. Part of the carnage. You wouldn't see someone like Scarface run up to a civilian with a knife and go 'OH NO! hes Innocent, can't kill him'

And in my Nintendo Magazine it says you'll control a car with the nunchuck and shoot with the Wiimote out of the window at the same time so :) looks good

GFX don't look too good. And the Sonic GFX are cool so im suprised this game won't perform the same

It looks sh*tty....Nintendo needs to develop its own shooter/gangster type of game that FULLY utilizes the graphical capabilities of the Wii instead of getting ports like this which look like trash when compared to 360 or PS3. And this game and Godfather are basically the same thing. So I've decided not to get either and instead wait for a better game...possibly GTA?

What you will find is games ported from 360/PS3 to Wii wont look that good on Wii and thas to be expected, thats normal.

All games made for the Wii from now on will look good, exclusive to Wii only games will look very good.

Just be patient guys.

Back