Scarface

joe_duffy

Wii gamer, 360 gamer
Jan 8, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
2755-2722-6827-0320
Hi everyone just bought Scarface for the Wii as well as Mario Pary 8, what do you guys think of Scarface? Im not sure what to think of it and Im not sure whether I should trade it in or not cause the side missions are boring and the graphics are PS2 graphics and Im not sure if u guys will know what Im talking about when you press the guide home button on Scareface and the Godfather and it opens up slower then usual. Apart from that it is an all around good game and it has a good story to it. Click on the link below to view the trailer if u havent already seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRd8DVXMbw

lol not enough cursing ^_^...... and the side missions are fun for the Assassin ^_^ .... but it does get boring when you own everything .... and money in that game is so easy .....

but yea you should trade it in to get a better game ^_^

It's far too linear for a free roaming game. Every time I play it I'm reminded of how much more fun GTA is.

I thought the wii remote would have made it more fun but its basically the same as a normal controller considering you just press Z to lock on to targets rather than using free aiming. Less enemies and removal of auto targetting could have made this game a little better.. but still pretty poor in comparison to GTA.

powpowpow said:
It's far too linear for a free roaming game. Every time I play it I'm reminded of how much more fun GTA is.

I thought the wii remote would have made it more fun but its basically the same as a normal controller considering you just press Z to lock on to targets rather than using free aiming. Less enemies and removal of auto targetting could have made this game a little better.. but still pretty poor in comparison to GTA.
DEFINANTLY!

I've heard that it is alright, but that you'd be better off getting Godfather (unless you are a big fan of the Scarface movie).

Every EA and Ubi ports, yes they'll have PS2 graphics

I liked Scarface a lot, and got pretty far into it.
Mansion remodeling is a cool feature and storyline is quite good.

powpowpow said:

i never use the z to lock on to targets, more fun the other way.

Back