Scariest moment of your Life

m0nsta

Wii Nub
May 12, 2007
Sussex, UK
Im making this thread after what happened to me today, basicially me and a few friends went to Thorpe Park today (TP is a theme/amusement park near London).

Anyway theres this ride called "Stealth" its a Steel Rollercoaster which propells you really fast up high and down again, lasts like 10 seconds.

Picture:

250px-Thorpe_Stealth.jpg

Firstly I just need to say that I like rollercoasters but im **** scared of them lol :crazy: , so I was a little scared to go on this but got the courage to in the end. Nevertheless what was about to happen made me poo my pants big time, I didn't see this sign outside of the ride prior to what happened but it reads : "On occasion Stealth will not make it over the hill, this is a normal occurance". You can prolly guess what happened when it was my turn, yup it rolled back, just like this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlHDDzfP4_4

I remember being at the top like that and as it edged back saying "oh my ****ing god", I was screaming like an 8-year old. Was ****ing scary, but pretty funny to lol about afterwards.

Anyway, share yours!

(btw, I wouldn't want this to get depressing etc. so please don't post really personal stuff if you can, thx :smilewinkgrin: )

well
i took about 30 or so pills
in an attemption of suicide, right before i went to school, i was scared what would start happening, i started feeling very sick and realized i really didnt want to die
turns out the pills, were very harmless, hahaha

foot got stuck in railroad tracks while a train coming and got unstuck before the train got me
MOST SCARES SH** IN MY LIFE

Hm......... held a 30-30 next to a guy..... I look down and the safety was off. (30-30 mind you....all locked and loaded).... I pissed my pants. I really don't feel like killing anybody lately. Everyone knows I prefer bombs anyways.

30-30's are my favorite rifles.

I crashed a 2001 Triumph 955 Daytona in 01 at about 60 MPH No helmet, shorts or a t-shirt.

Fractured 2 vertebret and road rash up my entire right side, totalled the bike, ALWAYS WEAR THE PROPER CLOTHING WHEN RIDING A BIKE.

lol, aren't 30-30's a bit small for being a "favorite"? It's accurate as ever though. I. Love. Bolts.

When the cops were after me and my friends because 3 of them mooned the ferry...(For clueless people, that's a big boat.)

I just remembered that we thought it was the cops, but it was actually my friend's car alarm......He then threw it into the ocean.

Last edited:
I've never shot a bolt action 30-30, just the lever action. Sure your not thinking of a 30 ot 6 ?

30-30 was the favored rifle in the Wild West. Plenty of power, and its not bulky and huge.

For some stupid reason
I have a fear of werewolves. Was in my woods for some idiotic reason after watching a werewolf movie (never feels scary until later... and I think it was one of the Howling ones.).

Really lost track of the time and it got dark, and I was no where near getting home, and I have night blindness.

I was too terrified to move.

So embarrassing.

Hm.....when a friend described their plight that happened about 4 years ago.

Not SCARED..but still an OMG moment.

Back