Scariest moment of your Life

After swimming for hours and my muscles aching horribly, I decided to do some trick underwater to impress my friends. Thats when my muscles locked up and I began to sink slowly. I thought I was going to die right there. But out of sheer desperation, my muscles began to function again, driving me to the surface.
I will never forget that incident, which felt like a lifetime passed by.

When I was do Namibia this Easterholidays we were on a camping site at the Etosha National park. Plenty of animals live inside. Well, at night we sat outside our tents when suddelntly we heard wooden sticks cracking in the bushes around the campsite. Then for some seconds everything was silent, but then you heared growls. Probably from some big kitten if you know what I mean. It became faster and louder until another big branch cracked very loudly and the animal screamed.Whoa. That was really scary, but nothing happened, though. Probably not the scariest moment in my life, but i'm too lazy to think for more.

Riviet said:
Getting lost in a large shopping mall when I was very young.

Ditto. I was 5 years old. Isn't it amazing how much bigger everything looked once you realised you were lost? :scared:

Either when I got home from school and I found a tramp living in my basement. Or when I was on nemasis inferno in thorpe park - the barriers hadn't been pushed down on everyone and the ride started going..luckily they stopped it when we had just got out of the tunnel thingy, the girl next to me pissed herself :p

Secumfex said:
When I was do Namibia this Easterholidays we were on a camping site at the Etosha National park. Plenty of animals live inside. Well, at night we sat outside our tents when suddelntly we heard wooden sticks cracking in the bushes around the campsite. Then for some seconds everything was silent, but then you heared growls. Probably from some big kitten if you know what I mean. It became faster and louder until another big branch cracked very loudly and the animal screamed.Whoa. That was really scary, but nothing happened, though. Probably not the scariest moment in my life, but i'm too lazy to think for more.
This isn't the scariest thing, I'm not sure what is. But one time when I was camping in an area where there is lots of bears, I went to sleep one night and some bears came into our camp. They stole a bunch of our food and stuff. Then before they left they came and knocked my tent over on top of me. It didn't even wake me. lol :crazy:

Happy said:
Either when I got home from school and I found a tramp living in my basement. Or when I was on nemasis inferno in thorpe park - the barriers hadn't been pushed down on everyone and the ride started going..luckily they stopped it when we had just got out of the tunnel thingy, the girl next to me pissed herself :p

Lol! What did they do after that?

Wow, some scary **** right here!
Erm, probably not the scariest, but was effin scary. I was 10, and my dad had gone to his ol' Wednesday snooker club that evening, and me and my were at home as you do watching TV :) and my Mum offered me a Hot Chocolate, so I was like WOOPWOOP :D so she went out into the kitchen, then about 10 minutes later I realised she had been ages, and I could hear heavy breathing. So I called out, and she didn't reply - all I could hear was the breathing. So I started walking out, and my Mum was on the floor, spasming with an Epileptic fit (floors concrete too). She was fine after though ('cause I rang an ambulance and did the ol' recovery position (don't ask how I knew - can't remember)), except she's now certified an epileptic :) but nevermind that's life. Scary-ass-****

When I was a kid (6 or 7) I was on holiday in Greece. I was walkin along a beach eating an ice cream, and I passed a dude renting deck-chairs. He had this tree next to his shed thing, and chained to this tree (I kid you not) was a little f*cking monkey! It was like the ones that hang out with guys turning a music box handle on old tv shows - (I doubt this happens in real life) You know what I mean...
Anyway this little sh*t looked at me. Jumped right out of the tree right onto my shoulder and proceeded to rip into me with his viscous little f*cking monkey teeth. Had severe cuts on my arm and above my eye ("very" close to my eye), and obviously being a little dude was pretty distressed.
Had to go to a greek hospital (and the greeks are not renowned for the comforts of their hospitals) to get stiches & injections etc...
Its prob not the scariest thing thats happened to me but its the funniest scary thing - and thats what counts.
Another funny thing was my mother couldn't speak greek so to try and explain what had happened to the doctors she was doing charades - pretending to be a monkey, goofing around- funny as hell. (Funny in the sense you are laughing at her and not with her)...

I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story.

My mind at the moment

All these dark ****in torgts

Brandon, thats a pretty good story.

"I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story."

^^This quote is almost sig worthy^^

DRMARIO said:
Petrifying, and as I was so young, I had no idea what was going on. I specifically remembering thinking she was dead.
Somewhat similar to my story :eek: and I thought exactly the same thing. At the time I was like begging my Dad she was alive :) bless me..

BrandonMcAuslan said:
When I was a kid (6 or 7) I was on holiday in Greece. I was walkin along a beach eating an ice cream, and I passed a dude renting deck-chairs. He had this tree next to his shed thing, and chained to this tree (I kid you not) was a little f*cking monkey! It was like the ones that hang out with guys turning a music box handle on old tv shows - (I doubt this happens in real life) You know what I mean...
Anyway this little sh*t looked at me. Jumped right out of the tree right onto my shoulder and proceeded to rip into me with his viscous little f*cking monkey teeth. Had severe cuts on my arm and above my eye ("very" close to my eye), and obviously being a little dude was pretty distressed.
Had to go to a greek hospital (and the greeks are not renowned for the comforts of their hospitals) to get stiches & injections etc...
Its prob not the scariest thing thats happened to me but its the funniest scary thing - and thats what counts.
Another funny thing was my mother couldn't speak greek so to try and explain what had happened to the doctors she was doing charades - pretending to be a monkey, goofing around- funny as hell. (Funny in the sense you are laughing at her and not with her)...

I now have a natural distrust and fear of monkeys.. True story.

That would of been so funny to see, and record on film :sick:

It wouldnt have been funny if i was there. If i saw a child being attacked by any animal i would immediately proceed to snap its neck and or trample it to death.

Those epilepcy stories are very scary, i couldnt imagine how unsettling that must of been to see your mother's in a situation like that at such young ages and not being able to understand what was going on.

Back