School Thread

I'm actually enjoying this year so much better than last. Now I don't have a teacher that makes us do work, and then plays solitare or youtube the whole period.

Demon Slayer said:
yeah i bought everything tusday, though i'm nervous about school...last year was seriously Hell..i had so much bad things happen to me including having 42 people trying to kill me...i just hope this year goes better

Why would anyone wanna kill you?

[STRIKE]200 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/STRIKE]

i love school. i have pretty good classes, especially weight training. the only problem is that i have it first period, and by third period (math) i'm tired as hell.

prolly why i have a D in math, but all my other classes are A's...

Last edited:
9TH GRADE IS EASY!!! i'm smart, that's why. i can already predict that some1 will say that i'm dumb. but now that i wrote that in, they won't. :lol:

This year will be intersting.. I have yet to finish my summer reading but ill just do it the last day of summer.:lol:
I have to wake up at 6:00 then get ready and go to school at 6:45 then sit through 6 periods of hell then eat lunch then 2 more periods then after 9th i have to sit in 10th period for sports study hall. Then stay after school for cross country which i gotta run usually 6-8 miles:sick:
I come home around 6:00 then do homework and then watch tv and go to bed. Everyday Monday-Friday:sad:

Also i have Crosscountry practise on saturday at 8:00 a.m and religion class on sunday at 7:00 everyday.

So i get no time to sleep in like i do during the summer.

andrewguy said:
9TH GRADE IS EASY!!! i'm smart, that's why. i can already predict that some1 will say that i'm dumb. but now that i wrote that in, they won't. :lol:
Your dumb.

Haha, you were wrong. :lol:

andrewguy said:

hahaha silly freshman, just wait for the time that they plan to completly humiliate you guys.:lol:
Not trying to be harsh but it happeneds everywhere the freshmen all get beat up at our school and so many people do it that they principle cant and wont do a thing cause its almost everyone.:ciappa:

i wish our school was meaner to freshmen. my school is new, so we dont have any freshmen torturing or senior prank traditions.

School is gonna SUCK! I go back on september 4th, Its gonna be treadful i am not on my girlfriends team (academic list) and my best friend so i will only see em during lunch recesse between hours and electives and thats a low chance =(

Btw: Wiiwouldliketoplay you don't hang out with your friends?! God...My friends are my life if i coudln't talk to my friends during school i would kill myself...

Last edited:
im in geometry for some reason and i have a packet due Friday.

but its all good causeeeeeeeee somewhere...beyond the sea.......somewhere, waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back