School Thread

You start school on a friday zelda? Or is it thursday for you. I'm already on my third week of school.

School started on Wednesday for me... Was pretty good, started at 8:45am... Assembly for 30 minutes... Registration for 30 minutes... Gears of War for 3 and a half hours... School for another 15 minutes... back to Gears for another 4 hours... Gosh I love school. lol
Didn't have school today, starting properly tomorrow, went shopping today to get some clothes for 6th form... Was good!

I only have class Mondays and Wednesdays for now, in about 6 weeks I start another short session class that runs 8 weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays, plus 2 online courses....Damn I'm a bum.

First whole day of school... Had 4 lessons and had a free 5th period so we went to the park... Only problem is that we have to go back for registration :(

I had my first lesson yesterday, only the one lol, first year Film.. my second year lessons starts next week =]

Last year I had a two hour gap on a Friday, found out that this year I have a three hour gap this year lol =/

Today i was home sick ! Bonus i played mario strikers all day long. Nice to have a sick day off Geting my phat ds on sat

Celestial said:
First whole day of school... Had 4 lessons and had a free 5th period so we went to the park... Only problem is that we have to go back for registration :(

This is why you go to college, your attendance is recorded by a computer and all you have to do is swipe a card to tell you when you're in. Plus, classes start at different times. You don't have registration periods. :p

Meh I don't get a swipe card =/

But not having reg is cool, and when the teachers cba to teach you so they let you go half way through the lesson, or sometimes at the very beginning.

Frogger said:
This is why you go to college, your attendance is recorded by a computer and all you have to do is swipe a card to tell you when you're in. Plus, classes start at different times. You don't have registration periods. :p

:( lol well they said that we won't have to go to registration after Christmas... 6th form looks REALLY hard... GCSE looks easy compared to A levels... College any good?

school suck hate the first few week after vacations can never remember look combo i almost missed like all my classes

Celestial said:
:( lol well they said that we won't have to go to registration after Christmas... 6th form looks REALLY hard... GCSE looks easy compared to A levels... College any good?
Is your 6th Form part of your school? Also, what A-Levels are you taking? I found 6th Form to be quite easy and a sit off really, just as much as the GCSEs.

Lewi T said:
Is your 6th Form part of your school? Also, what A-Levels are you taking? I found 6th Form to be quite easy and a sit off really, just as much as the GCSEs.

Yea it's the same school, I'm taking History ICT Psychology Maths... I don't actually know if it's hard yet, but it sounds like it's hard...

Back